PDA

View Full Version : Moving

th0r
25-08-2007, 03:30
..well I'll be moving on Sunday, so I won't be around for about two weeks (I can hear the crying now :D). Big thing here is that I have to do a business trip, then move which is why it's gonna take so long. I still want to be put in any tournaments, and hopefully I won't delay you guys that long (if I do at all, please forfeit my game).

jahorin
25-08-2007, 04:38
At the pace the stunty tourney is going I doubt you will slow anybody... you are the only one who played is week 4 game.

best of luck with the moving.

tenpole
25-08-2007, 08:39
As I said if you give me good notice of hats going on then it is not a problem for the WSFA. None of your games will be forfeited.

Tenpole

th0r
31-08-2007, 14:43
So my week long business trip turned out to be 2 signitures and picking up my contract... so I've spent the last week in a crappy town in a hotel. I'll be in Pet (final destination) tonight, and hopefully I'll have my computer by the weekend (cross my fingers lol).

LordSnotball
02-09-2007, 12:44
welcome back, whenevr u get here, but we are still waiting for matches :))) knowing u, u'll be disappointed at the pace again :)

well, september has just started so games should pick up now, games in august always slow down to a trickle

Balgor
10-09-2007, 18:30
Hurry back Thor.

My Chaos Dwarfs need to try to learn to hurt people, and I think your skinks will be the perfect practice :)