PDA

View Full Version : The Running Man - Inq. Camp.

Skinfull
25-08-2007, 13:52
I'm running a games day and for the Inquisitor section I'm doing the running man. (Yeah like the movie!) I have a 4 2 * 4 Tables to be laid out like so... |-|| if ya know what I mean.

I have tonnes of terrain and crates etc but I need some rules for creatures that will be roaming the arena. I'm using 40k & WFB creatures like Zombie Dragon, Hounds, Dragon, Balrog, Nazgul, stegadon etc...

Should I use their normal rules or make some special inq rules up?

Sabbad
25-08-2007, 15:09
What do you mean by normal rules? The Inquisitor rules are REALLY not compatable with 40K or LotR rules, if that's what you're suggesting.

Skinfull
26-08-2007, 14:15
I know I'll need to change the stats for the creatures but what suggestions do you have for creature rules?

Sabbad
26-08-2007, 14:32
Oh, I get you now.

Well, I'd give them different stats depending on the model in question. For special exotic and monstrous abilities, consider looking at the Alien Bounty Hunter rules. Or the special Space Marine skills even.

precinctomega
29-08-2007, 18:52
Assuming you have one or two "players" and only one "boss" per table, you can afford to go to town with some cool special rules.

Traps, exotic weapons (chainsaw, anyone?), hazardous materials and suchlike can all be built into the scenario. But watch out! It's tempting to go to town, but if the special rules get too elaborate they can serve to do little more than to slow down the game.

Playtest, playtest, playtest...

And good luck with the games day!

R.