PDA

View Full Version : awesome dwarves volume 3

llama rider
25-08-2007, 19:08
This is my third and hopefully final installment of my dwarf army list. feedback please

Dwarf lord-handgun, shieldbearers, rune of stone, master rune of spite, rune of resistance, 2x rune of speed
270 points

dwarf thane-bsb, master rune of gromril, rune of resistance, 2x rune of warding
170 points

runesmith-shield, master rune of balance, rune of spellbreaking
150 points

20 longbeards-shields, command, rune of battle
304 points

18 longbeards-shields, command, rune of stoicism
282 points

14 thunderers-shields, veteran, standard
228 points

10 warriors-veteran, musician
105 points

cannon-rune of forging, rune of reloading
135 points

15 ironbreakers-command, rune of determination, rune of sanctuary
160 points

bolt thrower-engineer, rune of penetration
80 points

organ gun
120 points

I dont know how many points this comes out to but i know it is more than 2000, but if someone has over 2000 points thats ok then i guess. this also leaves room to add and take away various different units. my lord will go with the 18 longbeards, my thane will go around doing good deeds, and my runesmith will go with the ironbreakers

Danny76
25-08-2007, 23:39
only just more. 2004.
i wouldn't mind n opponent over tht much.
i like the list. quite similar to how i have mine =P

llama rider
31-08-2007, 01:25
yesssssssss
first person to like my army
score

Nor
11-09-2007, 01:25
It's similar to the kind of Dwarf army I like to play. Well done.

My only problem with it is that you have more units of Longbeards than Warriors. That is just not allowed unless you upgrade one unit to Rangers.

patataman
11-09-2007, 01:34
It's similar to the kind of Dwarf army I like to play. Well done.

My only problem with it is that you have more units of Longbeards than Warriors. That is just not allowed unless you upgrade one unit to Rangers.

Reed the rules of the dwarf lord and you will understand ^^u

I like the army Is similar to mine but I change the runes for the lord andgive him GW
The rune of spit inīt that necesary ^^ and you can use other rune like the master rune of chalenge ^^
Alsy I change the thunderer for Whareler they are cheaper xd and have mor range ^^

Nor
11-09-2007, 03:45
Oops!

I don't normally use Lords. Royal Blood slipped by.

BigRob
11-09-2007, 08:25
Go Dwarves. Looks good but I'm unsure about the 10 warriors, I'm guessing its a throw away? In that case, dropping the champion will drop you back into 1990ish points and the it'll be cool ( But I dont usually mind if my opponents a point or two over.

Have fun

BrutusLee
12-09-2007, 15:14
This might be my inexpierince with dwarves talking, but why no hammerers? The lord in hammerer unit is rock solid. Do you need rune of resistance on the lord since he is US3? doesnt the shieldbearers cancel killing blow?
I also agree on the R of Challenge, since you dont use much shooting or tricksy deploying you need all help you can get to get some control of the movement.

But its a mighty dwarf throng and you will be proud to field it!