PDA

View Full Version : Destroyed units and charge

Urgat
28-08-2007, 15:01
OK, I got something peculiar tonight. I declared a couple charges on a chaos spawn, which got destroyed by a fanatic.
Now the order of the things is that the charge is declared before the mandatory moves, and the actual charge effectued after them.
So my chariot and my goblins ended up charging, well, nothing, the chaos spawn being dispatched by the fanatic.
Now I believe we completly screwed up, having both my uits freezed there (offering three nice charge opportunities to my oponent in the process, weeeeh!).
Anyway, after that, we figured I should have effectued a failed charge movement, but, well, I'm not sure, so I'm asking you:
what was I supposed to do?

theunwantedbeing
28-08-2007, 15:10
Its a failed charge..seeing as what you charged isnt in range anymore.

Urgat
29-08-2007, 01:34
Ok thank you.
Damn, this turned an almost assured (and crushing, mostly thanks to totaly wacked squig hoppers, lol the look on the face of the chaos player when they ate 5 out of 6 chaos knights on charge, and the remaining one didn't even manage to wound, fled and got trampled by the boing'y beasties ^^) victory into a pathetic defeat. Infuriated me to lose because for once a fanatic did kill something ><