PDA

View Full Version : Canoness in IG, fluffy enough?

Latro_
29-08-2007, 11:41
Okie, So o made this canoness simple conversion (found her one of my opened blister pack boxes :P).

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d120/latro/sister.jpg

Was thinking of including her in my IG army, and her alone as a WH ally.

The fluff idea that popped into my head after doing the model was that she's the sole survivor of an ork attack on a city which hosted her particular convent. The IG (my army) arrived in time to fend off the orks and allow all the women ,children priests etc to escape. They later sweep the city and find her body bloodied etc near the convent gates and revive her etc.

With all her sisters dead and owing a dept of honour for rescuing all the faithful under her care she decides to join the guard company as a religious speaker/leader.

Does this sound alright?

Arcanus
29-08-2007, 11:41
I don't think a canoness by itself would be all that effective why not make it a Canoness and a squad of troops. The fluff could be that only the Canoness and a squad of troops survived a chapel massacre now the Sisters joined the IG hunting down their attackers.

Latro_
29-08-2007, 19:16
is pretty effective with a jump pack power weapon and book of st lucious, all guard within 6" unmod ld 10 :P

Arcanus
29-08-2007, 19:29
is pretty effective with a jump pack power weapon and book of st lucious, all guard within 6" unmod ld 10 :P

Your forgeting the Cloak of St. Aspira. Yeah, that's fine I think that's the style of Canoness that everyone uses.I think that power weapon should be replaced with a blessed weapon. For the extra 20 points the
Canoness would become strength 5 and it will count as master crafted( one re-roll failed hit)