PDA

View Full Version : Real Life Sister of Battle

jma037
30-08-2007, 01:23
We don't yet have the tech to create space marines yet.
But with the advances in power armour. Do you think we can outfit these sisters and create real life sisters of battle anytime soon?

Vesica
30-08-2007, 01:26
Lmao, that would be soo right but soo wrong in so many ways.

I can just imagine my nun near me in power armour.

Gdolkin
30-08-2007, 01:43
'My Nun' Vesica? You have your own nun?
A nun crossed herself when she saw me once.. you know, spectacles, testicles, wallet and watch..
Those nuns look like KKK nuns, if that's not too inflammatory.
Sisters of Battle in Father Ted would've been sweet.

Vesica
30-08-2007, 01:47
lol well not my own personal nun, but the one near my house is quite old, but she looks like shes one mean mutha ********r i can imagine her going toe to toe with a daemon and winning.

Arcanus
30-08-2007, 01:52
Yeah well it could happen if someone designs bolter shells.

Vesica
30-08-2007, 02:09
who needs bolters? we have chainsaws, has no one seen ash for the zombie movie.

Arcanus
30-08-2007, 02:13

You mean Evil Dead. But Sisters carry bolters so they need bolters. And also, wasn't that first picture on a Rage Against the Machine shirt? Because for some reason that picture makes me think of Rage Against the Machine.

Devil-Tears
30-08-2007, 06:18

Nah, everyone knows that Sisters of Battle uses flamers....lots of flamers, and we got those:D

Arcanus
30-08-2007, 06:23
Nah, everyone knows that Sisters of Battle uses flamers....lots of flamers, and we got those:D

Then why aren't flamers their standard weapon? They use three weapons called the trinity, the Bolter, Metla, and Flamer.

Devil-Tears
30-08-2007, 06:34
Then why aren't flamers their standard weapon? They use three weapons called the trinity, the Bolter, Metla, and Flamer.

I meant for this day and age, cuz we don't have the first two yet ;)

Arcanus
30-08-2007, 06:43
I meant for this day and age, cuz we don't have the first two yet ;)

Well we kind of have the Melta. From what I read the Melta is like a super-powered microwave.

Devil-Tears
30-08-2007, 06:49
Well we kind of have the Melta. From what I read the Melta is like a super-powered microwave.

Dunno if you wan't to bring a microwave into combat, although if would be good on heretics....if you could get them inside.

colmarekblack
30-08-2007, 07:51
Sisters of Battle in Father Ted would've been sweet.

You can imagine Jacks face when he see's those :D

And their face when they see Jack :D

Nuns, nuns reverse reverse!! *sound of a bolt pistol reverberates throughout the living room*