PDA

View Full Version : FW World Eaters

ChaosReigns
30-08-2007, 03:50
Well since I can't ask questions in the rumours forum I can see no better place for this thread than the general section. Any assistance given would be greatly appreciated.

I've heard mention a few times on this forum that FW is rumoured to be making World Eaters stuff for their next Imperial Armour book. Is this the case?

I'm also interested in the Renegade Militia. I've heard FW plans to, or has perhaps already made some sort of Alpha Legion support for them. Can this be confirmed or denied? Will new models be included?

Thanks in advance. :)

Merreck
30-08-2007, 03:55
Well since I can't ask questions in the rumours forum I can see no better place for this thread than the general section. Any assistance given would be greatly appreciated.

I've heard mention a few times on this forum that FW is rumoured to be making World Eaters stuff for their next Imperial Armour book. Is this the case?

I'm also interested in the Renegade Militia. I've heard FW plans to, or has perhaps already made some sort of Alpha Legion support for them. Can this be confirmed or denied? Will new models be included?

I would be interested in knowing not just for the models and such but the fluff. We havent really ever been given any sort of description as to how a sizable force of World Eaters would prosecute a campaign beyond "KILL! KILL! KILL!

Felworth
30-08-2007, 04:06
I would be interested in knowing not just for the models and such but the fluff. We havent really ever been given any sort of description as to how a sizable force of World Eaters would prosecute a campaign beyond "KILL! KILL! KILL!

Hmm, dunno. "KILL! KILL! KILL!" seems like a perfectly reasonable explanation to me. Admittantly, I play Orks...

EDIT: Of course, one might argue Tyranids/Necrons are on that same page... Black Templars too...

Vaktathi
30-08-2007, 04:29

Dunno if FW is planning anything for the World Eaters, although I'm sure if you called them they may give you a reasonable answer, they are far more willing to give up information than normal GW people (when I was ordering my DK stuff, I simply asked them if certain things were going to be released and they basically gave me straightforward, honest answers).

as for the Alpha Legion and the Militia, I don't think FW is going to produce anything for them, however in the IA5 militia list they can take a squad of Alpha Legion marines as an Elites choice.

ChaosReigns
30-08-2007, 04:48
I certainly hope they are making them, well we'll see. Can anyone at least say whether or not rumours have been floating around(on that topic)?

I hope that if they are doing WE we'll get to see some cool new daemon engines and Khorne specific vehicles.

Captain Stuart
31-08-2007, 14:52
If FW were to emphasize the World Eaters, I doubt we'd get much beyond 'kil kil kil'. Everything is Imperial PoV. Look at Anphelion Project.

Spacker
31-08-2007, 15:05
IA6 is supposed to be about the Dark Angels and Alpha Legion, and expand the Alpha Legion background as well as provide more Militia/Cultist units and rules.

In the back of IA5 there's an advert for IA6 with an Alpha Legion Land Raider, so it's pretty obvious AL will be in there ;)

L192837465
31-08-2007, 17:07
wow! i'm liking the DA entry! this might just be my first IA book i'll be purchasing. good stuff! i love FW and everything they stand for. gouging addicted lonley gamers out of thier meek paychecks and in turn giving them small hunks of gloriously detailed accessories. yay them!

Killgore
31-08-2007, 17:12
im sure theres a dreadclaw assault pod with some world eaters comming out of it on the back page of IA5

and that land raider is a word bearers one i think