PDA

View Full Version : Saim-Hann Eldar

RobbyJamal
02-09-2007, 21:48
I need some ideas for my Saim-Haim army. I've got a squad of ten guardians and a wraithlord. I'm new to the hobby so I need all the advice I can get. Any help here?

Jan Polder
02-09-2007, 22:15
What kind of ideas are you looking for? Maybe buy the coming windrider host box. That would fit perfect with Saim-Hann and use the guardian bodies and heads to improve the jetbike riders.

Cheers

Max

victorpofa
02-09-2007, 22:24
Saim-Hann use jetbikes and vypers extensively. If you want ground troops Dire Avengers are very good.

fleshburner
02-09-2007, 22:27
Out of all the eldar the wild rider host is probably the coolest looking.
I would probably get that myself if i had the money, also dont forget to add those cool looking black thorn tatoos.

silverstu
02-09-2007, 22:36
Jetbikes,vypers and shining spears basically for the classic wild rider host. In terms of ground troops- dire avengers are great- if you wanted to go with the swift death you count mount everything in wave serpents and falcons. personally i go for a fire base- your wraithlord, guardians[with warlock], dire avengers, scouts if you like, while the fast elements- your vypers and jetbikes[maybe warp spiders] and maybe a tank- zip about causing havoc. it's up to you really. In erms of modelling- i have added a few classic guardian torsos to my bikers-without helmets to give them a wilder look- and added warpaint.
Basically buy the apoc windrider host and a warlock for your guardians and to take away your wraithlord's wraithsight problems. Hope this helps.

Bregalad
02-09-2007, 22:42
What do a poll on the best GW game, Guardians, and a Wraith Lord have to do with Saim Hann???
And have you read the Eldar Codex? If not, get one.

boltjimmi
03-09-2007, 00:08
if your going for a fluffy siam-hann army- go with the wind rider host. if your playing them for the paint scheme get dire avengers(blade storm is awesome)and striking scorpions. I have ruined many a tau gun line with that combo along with a fire dragon squad in a falcon and infiltrating scorpions. My buddy hates my for it.