PDA

View Full Version : New Army! The new Chaos or the up-coming Orks?

Storm Ghost
03-09-2007, 10:43
Now I feel that I should start a new army (first Black Templars, then a Eldar army), But I'm having trouble deciding on which army. The New Chaos or the up-coming Orks. Now I know that the Chaos are Kick-ass, and some of the models are just awesome but How good do you think the new Orks are going to be? I have seen the new Ork Big Mek and I think it rocks but will all the other models be the same?

Now I'm more of a collector than a Gamer I go for all the great models in the army not thinking which model will be better in the army if ye get me. And the new chaos do have beautiful models (like the new possessed and the commander in terminator army).

But I don't all collect I do have a couple of games now and then and I was wondering which is more fun to play as (I guess Orks will be really fun running and shouting towards the enemy until they then blow you apart with alot of guns which will not be as fun...) I like to have really tough units in my army which don't die to easily (not orks I guess..) like Nurgle, I have heard they are tough gits...

So what army do you tink?:D

The Guy
03-09-2007, 11:04
I think should wait until the new orks come out. Noone knows what they'll look like until then :confused:

RobbyJamal
03-09-2007, 13:30
I would say to stick with the Eldar. Grab a jetbike squad, couple wraithlords, it's all good.

Crippler
03-09-2007, 13:33
I have a couple of the new chaos army deals left, currently selling for 88 if you are interested ;-)

Acheron,Bringer of Terror
03-09-2007, 14:06
go ORKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crippler
03-09-2007, 14:07
Or on the other hand we also stock Orks ;-)

PMTN
03-09-2007, 14:45
In an effort to increase a pro Necron sentiment on warseer. I have created this, (within 5 mins obviously). To boost recruitment. Expect to see it on all these "which army should I do next" threads.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb177/eldrad36/USA3.jpg