PDA

View Full Version : Litanies of Hate

Black Templars fan
04-09-2007, 00:05
I was playing a Raven Guard army and he had a chaplain and on the charge he used Litanies of Hate to re-roll misses but on the second round of combat he used it again. As far as I know you can only use Litanies of Hate on the charge and not after was my opponent trying to cheat me???

P.S I beat the Raven Guard yay!

ctsteel
04-09-2007, 00:14
Its on the charge turn only - so he can only use it the first turn when he charges. It would work for each separate charge that may happen in a game though, if they wiped out the first enemy and charged another. Though consolidating into a second unit doesn't count as charging - you have to move/assault them for it to be a charge.

Its possible that he didn't realise this so talk to him about it before you outright accuse him of cheating, and ask him to re-read the litanies description in the codex.

Lord Malek The Red Knight
04-09-2007, 00:15
Its on the charge turn only - so he can only use it the first turn that he charges. Its possible that he didn't realise this so talk to him about it before you outright accuse him of cheating, and ask him to re-read the litanies description in the codex.
agreed.

we can tell whether or not he was following the rule correctly, but we cannot tell what his intentions were.

~ Tim