PDA

View Full Version : 1000k point army

Wurzag
04-09-2007, 03:04
ok so here is what i got and let me know what you guys think of the army list then afterwards i will explain my tactics for the group.

hero Saurus Scar Veteran with halbred, shield and spawnings of queztel and tepok and light armor 128

Skink priest level 2 and scout (so makes harder to shoot at) 110

Core 20 Saurus warriors hand weapon, shield, standard bearer, and musician 258

Skink skirmishers 14 handweapon, champion and blowpipes 89

skiink skirmishers 13 hand weapon, champion and blowpipes 83

skink skirmishers 13 scouts handweapon champion and blowpipes 89

special Kroxigors 3 great weapon 174

1 salamaneder hunting pack 65

Total 996 (so 4 points to mess with)

i would put the hero in the main block of 20 right in the middle. In front (apart of course) are the 2 groups of skinks to left i have the kroxigors and then the salamander to help him out, to the right is my priest next to the block behind (for starters) one of the kink groups, so i have kinda the the 2 groups of skinks acting as a shield for the rest of my units, Then i have the scouts trying to pick off or distract of course a few warriors or weak units. Mabey even get behind them and then let the fun begin(of course if they dont get killed or running away at this point)

Bazzal
04-09-2007, 10:50
you may want to re-calculate your Scout as 13 x 7 + 5 = 96pts not 89. other than that its not a bad list. i would pos change the halbred to a GW as S7 is always good. but loose the to braves in the non scouting skink, add another scout and that should be 1000 exact.