PDA

View Full Version : 2000 pts - Slaanesh

mourelle
04-09-2007, 04:40
Ok, here's my second attempt at a chaos Mortals list. So feel free to offer critique and comments.

1 Exalted Chaos Sorcerer @ 395 Pts
Mark of Slaanesh; General; Magic Level 4; Talisman of Protection; Chaos Daemon Sword ( I would like to read some comments about this item )

1 Chaos Sorcerer @ 190 Pts
Mark of Slaanesh; Magic Level 2; Power Familiar

1 Aspiring Chaos Champion @ 146 Pts
Mark of Chaos Undivided; Armour of Damnation; Sword of Might
1 Chaos Steed

15 Chaos Warriors @ 243 Pts ( maybe 10 Chosen Chaos Warriors - 228 pts, what you think ?)
Mark of Chaos Undivided; Shield; Standard; Musician

24 Marauders @ 183 Pts
Light Armour; Shield; Standard; Musician

24 Marauders @ 183 Pts
Light Armour; Shield; Standard; Musician

5 Chosen Chaos Knights @ 255 Pts
Mark of Chaos Undivided; Standard; Musician

5 Marauder Horsemen @ 81 Pts
Flail; Musician

6 Chaos Warhounds @ 36 Pts

6 Chaos Furies @ 90 Pts

1 Fiend of Slaanesh @ 75 Pts

1 Chaos Chariot @ 120 Pts
Mark of Chaos Undivided

Casting Pool: 9
Dispel Pool: 6
Models in Army: 90
Total Army Cost: 1997

Imperial Dragon
04-09-2007, 11:01
ok not a huge fan of lvl 4's in 2,000 point games.

from memory you can't have more then one chosen unit in an army unless you play SoC archon (spelling?) horde but then no daemons or beasts.

i can see most things in the army will hold, but it seems like you are putting to much into your knights to win the battle, they can be beaten so just be carful of that.

gerrymander61
04-09-2007, 13:18
@Imperial Dragon: He can have one chosen warriors and one chosen knights, but not more than one of each

I would, however, not go down that route and instead keep them at 15 to have another block of troops to go with the marauders.

My memory is bad, if the Daemon sword is the one that gives you stats of your greater daemon, then try it out, if not then drop it. Your lord is not fighty, he is, zappy, or something like that. I really don't know what to say, but i think it'll be fun if nothing else

Nargrakhan
04-09-2007, 13:25
1 Exalted Chaos Sorcerer @ 395 Pts
Mark of Slaanesh; General; Magic Level 4; Talisman of Protection; Chaos Daemon Sword ( I really wanna some comments about the daemon sword )

I love this combination, and I frequently use it myself.

However keep in mind that said character is a strong investment... and bad rolls of the dice - both physical and magical - can seriously wreck your day. But if anything screams THE POWER OF SLAANESH in a mortal - it's this kind. :evilgrin: