PDA

View Full Version : lahmian 2k

eleveninches
05-09-2007, 10:37
353: Countess (lv2, lahmian, transfix, sword of unholy power, crown of the damned, barded steed) [black knights]
150: lv2 Necromancer (book of arkhan, dispel scroll) [skellies #1]
160: Liche Priest (cloak of the dunes, hieriatic jar)
140: lv2 Necromancer (black periapt, powerstone) [skellies #2]
178: 17 Skeletons (fc, spears)
178: 17 Skeletons (fc, spears)
100: 9 Dire wolves (doom wolf)
260: 7 Black Knights (fc, barding, banner of the barrows)
200: Black Coach
90: Banshee
90: Banshee
96: 13 Ghouls

----
----

i have wanted to use a lahmian list to be able to have a liche priest for moving the black knights and black coach (as well as the book of arkhan and any other dance macabres from my necros).

daemonkin
05-09-2007, 10:42
Can you have 3 rare choices in 2k?

I like lots of wolves in my force as they are a great flanking unit and can threaten the charge on any unit in their 18" charge range.

I would not have put the Black Coach in a Lahmian list as I see it more in the Von Carstein theme but you may have more luck with it. I just think its a moving target for cannon fire.

The reason I would do Lahmian is to get an exalted champ of Khorne in my army, stick him in a unit of Black Knights and watch them slaughter their way around the board.

D.

eleveninches
05-09-2007, 10:44
banshees are special in 3k.
About the cannons hunting for my coach: if i see any cannons, then I will march the black knights towards the cannon, then do a dance macabre, then a book of arkhan, then cast urgency on them, which ought to get them into combat with the cannon crew on turn 1.

I've been toying with the idea of putting a mounted wraith in a unit of wolves to have a terror-causing fast cavalry unit, but i really dont want to drop any necromancers for it

gerrymander61
05-09-2007, 17:04
this of course betting on the fact that the opponent doesn't notice the hugely obvious ploy and has no dispelling power whatsoever to speak of. Oh, and that they all go off.
In this list, there's only 2 units that hurt, and that's the cannon-vulnerable coach, and the few in number black knights. The army is too top heavy with not enough support from troops. Oh, and if you do go ahead and waste all those movement spells on the knights, then there's going to be nothing stopping the enemy from blasting it to hell as you've only given him one threat to think about. Not to mention that that one threat is also hideously out of position and contains the general.

Azmazi
06-09-2007, 02:06
Okay eleven, what is with your illegal lists lately. None of that is legal, stop using the rear book stuff as it is not legal, its just there for "fun" and no one I know will allow it.

1st I would like to bring up

banshees are special in 3k.
About the cannons hunting for my coach: if i see any cannons, then I will march the black knights towards the cannon, then do a dance macabre, then a book of arkhan, then cast urgency on them, which ought to get them into combat with the cannon crew on turn 1.
You wouldn't get the book off if the person was smart, and dance is only going if ya roll for it, and urgency wouldn't work anyways as its for TK only units, so wrong again, as the will of the king cannot order other units.

Also you have 3 rares, and being that is only a 2k list that is not allowed.

Sword of unholy power..waste of points, as she shouldn't be near combat anyways, crown of the damned....useless as due to its stupity roll, better to take a ring of the night.

eleveninches
06-09-2007, 11:11
Okay eleven, what is with your illegal lists lately. None of that is legal, stop using the rear book stuff as it is not legal, its just there for "fun" and no one I know will allow it. They're not tourney legal, but i've never had any objection from anyone when i used them

Azmazi
07-09-2007, 03:54
That's because most people don't know that they are "non-tested" and unbalanced lists. I know because I tested one with the Blood Dragons in the back, and ran Lance Formations....no one could beat me....NO ONE. So trust me when we veteran VC players say it isn't balanced and shouldn't be used. The only one that we remotely some what accept is the Lahmian lists because well lets face it...they suck.

Now if you're going to place these lists on the forums for future use place up in the title (Experimental Back of Book Lists.) Because some people on here do not know they aren't Tournament legal and most people post lists up here for that reason, to get an idea of other armies lists and ideas for their own in a Tournament environment.