PDA

View Full Version : Help! Music hunt!

Pertinax
28-08-2005, 21:52
I was watching an episode of Viva La Bam about a week ago, and there was a tune there that for some reason, totally stuck in my mind.

It was an episode in the start of the 3rd season, where Bam et al are off to Holywood to collect flash for the snake drive. And so the episode crawled on, and then they got together with Compton Ass Terry.

Now C.A.T. just jumps around with his pants around his knees. And there is a tune that plays when he does so.

And for the love of all that is inhuman, it stuck in my head. Or at least a fraction of it did. And I can't get it out of my mind.

Can anybody help me identify the tune?

I know for a fact that my mind works in such a way that if I get to hear it several times in its entirety, it will vanish. My mind will get bored of it. Or at least that is what has happened when other things have gotten stuck there...

Help!

Brother Frog
28-08-2005, 23:46
Do we get any clues? Lyrics? Anything?

Beefstick
29-08-2005, 02:34
I don't know what song you're talking about, as I don't really ever watch that show. However, there is one band that is often featured on that show. Those guys all have a band called CKy. There are a few others which are a bit more local to you which you'll often hear too. Those bands include Finland's Children of Bodom, England's Viking Skull and Norway's Turbonegro. And while many people may have no idea who those acts are, that's kind of the whole idea. There is also a lot of Clutch, a personal favorite. Hope that can help...

Pertinax
29-08-2005, 08:03
Yeah. I know most of the music from the program. But his one song is none of the normal stuff.

It's a thin sounding synth, with a scratch put over it. There are no lyrics. Sort of a home-boy, west coast beat.

I'm stuck with this song, aren't I?

Pertinax
21-09-2005, 13:00
Oh no I'm not!

For those of you that are interested, and those of you who are not, it's by Obie Trice. it's from the album "Cheers", and is the third song on that album, called "Got Some Teeth".

So there!