PDA

View Full Version : Nurglitch Blade

Featherbolt
07-09-2007, 13:35
Can you please tell me how exactly the Skaven weapon "Nurglitch Blade" works?
Let's say I have a Warlord holding it (4 attacks, S 4) and he hits a Treeman (T 6) 3 times.

Do I:
1. Roll all to-wound rolls simultaneously, wounding on 6s, then dropping the Treeman's T by the number of wounds?
2. Roll the to-wound rolls one at a time, with each successful roll reducing the T and making the further attacks wound easier (on 5+, 4+ and so on)?
3 Roll all to-wound rolls simultaneously. If a 6 is rolled in 1 of those dice, it deals a wound and then I check for 5s, if there is I check those dice for 4s and so on?

Thanks.

Geetarman
07-09-2007, 13:51
I would do under option 1, reduce at end of combat ready for the next round.

You could do it one at a time but I'm not sure this completely right according to the rules/spirit of it (certainly not the quickest or easiest which is always my first choice haha!)

Gman

explorator
07-09-2007, 14:17
I agree that number 1 is the correct way to play it. The other options seem too clumsy or unbalanced.

DeathlessDraich
07-09-2007, 15:04
All hits and wounds are inflicted simultaneously unless it is differentiated by Initiative etc - pg 34.

Therefore as the others have mentioned, option 1 is correct.

BTW - I've used this Blade a few times and never had much success, Did you have any luck with the Treeman and did you and your opponent remember the subsequent reduction in T in future rounds? I forgot!:p