PDA

View Full Version : Tzeentch 1000 & 2000pts

Xerseth
09-09-2007, 16:46
I have decided to start a fantasy army:cool:, and the only knowledge I have about the game comes from what I have bother to read in the rulebook and from one small game

as a faithful servant of chaos I chose to make my army from the Hordes of Chaos, the army is dedicated to Tzeentch and I want it to consist of mainly Mortal units with one or two Daemon units

so here is the lists my newbie head could come up with:eek:

1000pts
Exalted Champion; Mark of Tzeentch, Disc of Tz., Golden Eye of Tz., Spell Familiar, Shield - 262
Exalted Champion; Mark of Tzeentch, Armour of Damnation, Great Weapon - 204

19# Marauders; Light Armour, Shields, Musican, Standard Bearer, Chieftain - 158
5# Knights; Musican, Standard Bearer, Champion - 215
5# Warhounds - 30
5# Warhounds - 30

3# Screamers of Tz. - 99
Total - 998pts

2000pts
Lord of Chaos; Mark of Tzeentch, Disc of Tz., Golden Eye of Tz., Staff of Change, Shield - 493

Exalted Champion; Mark of Tzeentch, Armour of Damnation, Great Weapon - 204
Exalted Champion; Mark of Tzeentch, Spell Familiar, barded Chaos Steed, Shield - 203

24# Marauders; Light Armour, Shields, Musican, Standard Bearer, Chieftain - 193
25# Marauders; Light Armour, Shields, Musican, Standard Bearer, Chieftain - 200
6# Warhounds - 36
6# Warhounds - 36
5# Knights; Mark of Tz., Musican, Standard Bearer, Champion - 235
5# Knights; Mark of Tz., Musican, Standard Bearer, Champion - 235

5# Screamers of Tzeentch - 165
Total - 2000

C&C, advise, suggestions etc. is very much appreciated :)

gerrymander61
09-09-2007, 23:23
Both lists look like they are very well rounded and thought out. Kudos to making good lists on your first try. The only thing i'd do is try to take fewer points on characters in your 1k list, and maybe drop the 2nd exalted in your 2k list. Try to put in some firewyrms of Tzeench, those can be wonderful if used correctly. Also consider some beastmen herds. If you are a little unfamiliar with WHFB, then know that beast herds are a godsend to the chaos army becaus they are amazingly cheap and extremely effective screens and throwaway units. They also can pack quite a bit of punch if they flank a unit that has charged the marauders or something.

Yeah, so, a little top heavy, but that's easily fixed. Welcome to fantasy

W0lf
10-09-2007, 19:31
Very nice 2k list, i like it alot.

From experience id mount both exalteds and give them Halberds not shields.

theirs so much i could do with the list but itd end up nothing like what it is now :P.

Still a good list. (mine would kill it but meh)