PDA

View Full Version : Stupididty mixed units.

TeddyC
29-08-2005, 23:02
It says for Dragon tooth arrows 'Any model wounded suffers from stupidity for the rest of the game even if immune to psychology'

What happens if you fire at multiple wound creatures withing a unit (eg ogres, minotaurs)? Will this effectivley make the entire unit stupid if it fails a LD test? Or would you use majority rule?

Major Defense
29-08-2005, 23:12
The stupid model tests on their own or the general's leadership. If they fail then they stumble forward and the rest of the unit stumbles forward with them.

TeddyC
29-08-2005, 23:18
nasty little supirse then for said multi wound units! hmmmmmm cheers dude!

T10
30-08-2005, 08:08
Hmf.

That's gonna cause no end of trouble.

Say an Ogre unit with two ranks contains one Stupid rank-and-file model. Is that model in the fighting rank or not?

-T10

TeddyC
30-08-2005, 08:30
3 days in and GW need and FAQ!

Griefbringer
30-08-2005, 08:55
Say an Ogre unit with two ranks contains one Stupid rank-and-file model. Is that model in the fighting rank or not?

Not to mention casualty removal - can you remove that stupid ogre as the first casualty?

T10
30-08-2005, 09:00
If it was my Ogre, I'd let the stupid one die first :-)

-T10

Yanos
30-08-2005, 09:32
This is but one example of the ambiguous and generally awful nature of the new WElf Magic Items! I would be happy to say that fully half the listed items are not worth taking, on the grounds that they (a) don't work under given circumstances, (b) are detrimental to your own troops, or (c) are lethal to their poor T3 wielders! :mad:

Back on topic, Major Defense has it. Other than characters and their monsters, these are the only units worth using these arrows on. Of course we then have all the problems that T10 and Griefbringer brought up as well! Yeesh....