PDA

View Full Version : Would you have a problem with this?

antin3
17-09-2007, 23:10
I like the Witch hunter army list and the SoB but I also like converting. So I have been throwing around some ideas about an militant Inquisitor who, over time, created his own small army of warriors, possibly from a feral world. They were trained extensively and are now an elite fighting force under the Inquisitor.
I would use my converted models for this, a mix of Cadian and Marine scouts but the army would be a "counts as" Witch hunter army using the SoB as my basic troops.
So would you have a problem if someone set this army up across from you and explained what it was? Any fluff issues?

warflag
18-09-2007, 00:40
Where´s the problem? You´ve read your codices, right?
Fielding guards with inquisitors is standard, rules- as fluffwise.
And now show me a non militant inquisitor that goes to battle.
Have a look at the apoc threads. They are about to allow pretty much everything;)
Why not field orks, that herd a nids swarm into battle?
(good idea actually, squigaunts maybe, a carnisquig? hmmmm)

Kulgur
18-09-2007, 01:19
I'd count them as storm troopers myself

Lord Inquisitor
18-09-2007, 01:28
Agreed - I think they might be somewhat confusing to see guard in flack or carapace armour and be told that they're actually in power armour.

That said, if they're suitably converted to look like their wearing seriously heavy armour then I'd be okay with it. I'd want them to look like they're more armoured than kasrkin though...

mistformsquirrel
18-09-2007, 01:57
Where´s the problem? You´ve read your codices, right?
Fielding guards with inquisitors is standard, rules- as fluffwise.
And now show me a non militant inquisitor that goes to battle.
Have a look at the apoc threads. They are about to allow pretty much everything;)
Why not field orks, that herd a nids swarm into battle?
(good idea actually, squigaunts maybe, a carnisquig? hmmmm)

Looted Carnifex here I come! >.>

Triggerdog
18-09-2007, 05:00
Looted Carnifex here I come! >.>

NO....BAD....