PDA

View Full Version : Maharius Question....

Mad Doc Grotsnik
18-09-2007, 17:15
I've more or less persuaded my flat mate that one of these would suit his Tzeentch army beautifully, and it looks like he's going for it.

There is one stickler though....does it come whith Chaos crew as well as the Imperial? I know the Malcador does, but he wants them for the Macharius!

Darkane
18-09-2007, 17:51
Nah, it only comes with the death korps crew shown on the pics on their site. I believe they have renegade crewman to order seperately though?

*edit*

Just checked and yes they do. They come in a pack of three even so thats enough to cover both points where the crew are visible.

Liber Chaos
18-09-2007, 18:07
Nah, it only comes with the death korps crew shown on the pics on their site. I believe they have renegade crewman to order seperately though?

You are correct. I recently got a Macharius Vanquisher and it only came with a DKoK crew. I also ordered a few chaos crew sets for the Macharius and some other traitor vehicles. The bottoms of the chaos crew needs to be trimmed to fit inside the Macharius but that is easily done. They fit well with that minor modification.