PDA

View Full Version : WSFA Arch-nemesis

tenpole
18-09-2007, 17:28
Does anyone have an opposing team that they can call an Arch-nemesis. Trying to create some posts in WBBL here.

The Mecca don't really have one anymore. It used to be the Pants because of the rivalry between Kyle and Robocop. I suppose now the team I would like destroyed the most is the Shins. Not that it matters destroying their team, you can maim and kill frenzy their team only to find one of them sneaked through and like lightning they got a touchdown. I am not bothered that the Shins took out Rat Terminator as it has not proved to be a set back and I am happy with the replacement Dalek, who is already notching up a good kill tally.

Deng Ham
18-09-2007, 21:53
The Steaks have a huge grudge against Courtjesters Snots feeling well. And that only becouse of the nig they gave Krazakarn. The snots have been food cursed far into the oblivion. And never forgiven.

LordSnotball
19-09-2007, 06:51
dunno, i have a general grudge vs th0r, as i can never beat him... looking fwd to playing his shins soon for our 8th or 9th match... my ead to head record against him is appauling

PhrollikK
19-09-2007, 20:23
I have a grudge now... All rats from the Eshin clan RARRRHHH! Oh yeah might aswell include the skryres too so I can get extra worked up and cause some damage to them too ;)

tenpole
19-09-2007, 21:32
Quote Robocop " Your move creep!"

LordSnotball
20-09-2007, 07:29
Quote Robocop:
machine gun firing around a guys head, and then says: "thank-you for not smoking"