PDA

View Full Version : 2K Dwarf ARmy for a Saturdaytournament

patataman
19-09-2007, 15:30
Hello...this saturday Im gona participate in a Local tournament and im gona go whit me dwarf army.
Te oponent probably gona be a lots o orcs, a bret player whit the green knight, a Nurgle demonic legion or a daek elf army, Vampire count blood dragon...and i dont remember more xD

Plees Can smeon give me some advice ??? ^^

1 Dwarf Lord 281 Pts (go Whit the ironbraers)
General; Shieldbearers; Great Weapon
Master Rune of Challenge
Master Rune of Steel
Rune of Resistance
Rune of Stone

1 Thane 142 Pts (Go Whit the longbeard)
Gromril Armour; Shield
Master Rune of Swiftness
Rune of Cleaving
Rune of Fury
Rune of Stone

1 Runesmith 147 Pts (Go whit the warriors)
Shield
Master Rune of Balance
Rune of Spellbreaking

10 Quarrellers 110 Pts

10 Quarrellers 110 Pts

20 Warriors 190 Pts
Shield; Standard

19 Warriors 196 Pts
Shield; Full Comand

19 Longbeards 303 Pts
Heavy Armour; Shield; Full Comand
Master Rune of Grugni

18 Ironbreakers 314 Pts
Gromril Armour; Full Comand
Rune of Battle
Rune of Stoicism

1 Bolt Thrower 85 Pts
Engineer
Rune of Penetrating

1 Organ Gun 120 Pts

Dispel Pool: 5
Casting Pool: 2

Total Army Cost: 1998

garic
19-09-2007, 19:41
Cant you onbly have one master rune per charcter any way, it looks good i would give the thane or lord an oathstone and put him in the ironbreakers to make and unmovable wall. but other than that you look like you got the bases covered all you have to do is sit on a wall and wait for them to ome to you whilst your cannons and quarrellers have there way with the enemy.

patataman
19-09-2007, 20:02
Cant you onbly have one master rune per charcter any way, it looks good i would give the thane or lord an oathstone and put him in the ironbreakers to make and unmovable wall. but other than that you look like you got the bases covered all you have to do is sit on a wall and wait for them to ome to you whilst your cannons and quarrellers have there way with the enemy.

nop chacarter can have onli 1 master rune ona a item. But I can have 3 master rune one in each item ^^

About the oat stone...yea is a posibility ^^

W0lf
19-09-2007, 20:16
5 dispel at 2k and your dwarfs???

theirs something seriously wrong.

patataman
19-09-2007, 20:28
5 dispel at 2k and your dwarfs???

theirs something seriously wrong.

I know the people that participate and nobody go heavy on magic ^^ and are 6 dispel dice (-1 to the oponent powe dice) and a rune of spellbreaker
The only oponent that Im a litle afraid is the VC...6 lvl of magic but I think I can handle ^^

W0lf
19-09-2007, 20:31
wow.. poor group.

At 2k i have 13 powerdice with the staff of change trown in.

Against our current dwarf vet who takes 8 dispel dice i still manage to destory his hammerers with missiles :D

patataman
19-09-2007, 20:43
wow.. poor group.

At 2k i have 13 powerdice with the staff of change trown in.

Against our current dwarf vet who takes 8 dispel dice i still manage to destory his hammerers with missiles :D

and...:rolleyes: happy for you ^^

the Tzeentch magic isnt to strong and the ward save against shoting can protectme a litle against magic misils^^

W0lf
19-09-2007, 21:05
'the Tzeentch magic isnt to strong '

:O.. how dare you :D

patataman
19-09-2007, 22:38
any other coment???XD

baba yaga
20-09-2007, 10:16
allways take a BSB.

IMHO quarrelers are just plain bad if you can take thunderers, I would take away the points of the 20 warriors with standard, upgrade your quarrelers to thunderers and maby add a small unit of slayers or hammerers, a unit that will hold it own untill the support arrives.

I would equip the runesmith with 3 R of spellbreaking instead of the MR o Ballance and give him a great weapon for some killing power.