PDA

View Full Version : Khorne Mortals list (2000 pts. , first try)

Mythrider
20-09-2007, 22:29
Any unit that can have the Mark of Khorne does.

187pts Exalted Chaos Champion - Axe of Khorne, Collar of Khorne, Shield

466pts 23 Chaos Warriors - Additional hand weapon, Full Command

230pts 5 Chaos Knights - Standard

230pts 5 Chaos Knights - Standard

150pts Chariot

150pts Chariot

36 pts 6 Warhounds

36 pts 6 Warhounds

36 pts 6 Warhounds

36 pts 6 Warhounds

183pts 3 Minotaurs - Great Weapons

183pts 3 Minotaurs - Great Weapons

75pts Bloodbeast Spawn

Any and all comments are appreciated.

Mythrider
21-09-2007, 14:03
Updated and revised, again all units that can have MoK:

310pts Chaos Lord - Collar of Khorne, Axe of Khorne, Enchanted Shield

333pts 13 Chaos Warriors - FC, halbards, Banner of Rage

320pts 5 Chosen Knights - FC

285pts 5 Chaos Knights - FC, War Banner

48pts 8 Warhounds

48pts 8 Warhounds

48pts 8 Warhounds

229pts 4 Minotaurs - great weapons

229pts 4 Minotaurs - great weapons

150pts 2 Bloodbeasts

Coenono
21-09-2007, 23:52
I like that you took the chariots out. But the unit size on the warhounds and warriors is a little strange to me. My comments would be if your really want to use the warriors move them to 12 but looking at the list they dont seem to fit in the rest of the army is going to leave them behind and since your calv should be screened they will proably get shot. Also if you leave the warriors in give the banner of rage to the chosen knights,you dont want your chosent to loose there frenzy. Also you can trim the hounds down to 5 or 6. 8 seems like a weird number to me if you put them in one line they are combersum and putting 3 in the back doesnt do anything for you either. I like the minotaurs in 4's with great weapons makes them pretty deadly w/ the mok. Bloodbeast are good but once again may get left behind. A mounted exalted champion with the axe of khone should be good enough to take on most armies lord choices and is alot cheeper.

T'char the mighty
22-09-2007, 12:34
i wud put the minotaurs in one unit of 8, you will save money on the mark (only having to buy one), add in 2 more minos from sumwer and u hav unit strength 30, fear, and 5 minos in each rank, so +1 rank bonus. Also, depending on who you are up aginst, u may want to switch great weps for additional hand weps. Against armys with lots of armour (bretonnians and another chaos army come to mind) use Great weps, against elves id advise additiona lhand weapons, as you will still wound on 3+ and will get more attacks at less points. Also, this unit will usually outnumber, kill more, and causes fear so will auto rout most units :) looks like a win win situation