PDA

View Full Version : WOBBL trophies: Input & Output

Jet
23-09-2007, 12:02
Since we are going to need quite a few trophies for the WOBBL (and I'm confident I'll be useless at making them), I would very much appreciate some inputs.

We'll need some divisional trophies and for some of the awards, something like 7 in total; they'll need to be small enough so that multiple can fit on a team or player's info page, but large enough to be seen.

Deng Ham
24-09-2007, 16:00
I find that images the size of 80 to 100 pix high are nice for adding to team bloggs.
See my most winning team ever silverstone United (http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=373721)

I think it's a lovely trophy you got there. But It have to be for the top division. The other divisions shoud have basic cups/trophies. And The something for best thrower, chatcher and so on. Also simple. Maybe a ribbon. I've seen a group on fumbbl that have plenty of ribbons. Can probably ask them to get thers. (belive there is a link to it on the player badge tread we had here earlyer)

tenpole
26-09-2007, 12:39
I know this thread is aimed at me. So trophies for what, and you want trophies not medals, badge of honour or sticker?

LordSnotball
27-09-2007, 12:11
how about a trophy featuring ur cow?

call it the Milka Cup :)