PDA

View Full Version : Just a small question: House proxy

Dead orc
24-09-2007, 13:16
Would it be acceptable to use the rules for a certain house, IE. Van Saar but use my own conversions (even if they look nothing like the Van Saar models).

I'm only asking becasue I don't really like any of the houses models and have a few idea's for a gang.

D_O

Weagmacht
24-09-2007, 15:11
You might be interested to know that SG has a set of rules for creating new gangs in an article called "Unknown Warriors" at their website. Check it out.

You can use whatever house rules you want, just develop a consistent theme and style for your gang! Obviously there are some fluff conditions that would determine model selection or creation (i.e., an all-male Escher gang makes no damn sense), but otherwise you're good to go.

Let us know what you come up with.

Eazy-O
24-09-2007, 16:17
I'd be okay with what you propose, Dead orc, but it depends who you'll be playing with. I don't think anybody worth playing against would whine about it though.

If you make them look good and pull off a nice piece of fluff, you've got it made. ;)

Good luck,
Eazy

ZomboCom
24-09-2007, 18:15
I know someone who has a skaven based escher gang. Go nuts, as long as youy are clear to your opponent what rules you are using.

Tomothy
25-09-2007, 06:49
As long as the rules haven't changed i don't think many people would have a problem with it. Some groups would even encourage it. Painted and converted gangs nearly always add to a campaign.

Witchfire
26-09-2007, 19:42
perfectly legal as long as it is consistent with the game world- ie- no mad macc dangerous of house happyland