PDA

View Full Version : Paladin set-up?

Red_Lep
24-09-2007, 16:26
I've been playing some with WE but I'm loosing interest so I was thinking of starting a small(1000) force of Brettonia to see how it plays. I'm kinda stuck on how to make the Paladin general, any advice? There are alot of guys at my local shop with multiple armies so I can't tell you what I'd face most cause its whatever they decide to bring that day.

Frep
24-09-2007, 16:48
Gromril Helm is always good, and maybe the lance that gives killing blow. (I don't play brettonians, but rerollable 2+ save is nasty to face)

MarcoPollo
25-09-2007, 03:09
Check this site out here (http://www.roundtable-bretonnia.org/index.php?option=com_joomlaboard&Itemid=87&func=showcat&catid=3)

sephiroth87
25-09-2007, 16:13
I give mine the wyrmlance, enchanted shield, and a pegasus. I use him to fly to the side of a handgun/bow unit and put down the flamethrower template, killing almost all of them. I will also fly him to the back corner of a ranked unit and flamethrow the whole bunch. It's a cheap weapon for the damage it can cause.

I load up on the BSB a lot more than the paladin on pegasus general, as the pegasus becomes a target quickly.