PDA

View Full Version : My daemon army

azraelezekiel
25-09-2007, 19:54
After being inspired by DaveC I have plumped for a new daemon army.
My efforts can be viewed here (http://warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104633).

Comments on the blog are appreciated, I know woudschim, you don't like the bases ;)

bluebugs
31-12-2007, 00:28
file not found buddy

azraelezekiel
31-12-2007, 08:50
Don't kno what happened there?
It is sorted now.
Cheers

Skaven_kid
06-01-2008, 20:12
That's a pretty sweet army, What did you use for the Tzeentch Daemons, The cavalry. Are you going to add beastmen?

azraelezekiel
06-01-2008, 22:06
I used epic discs and a disc made by DaveC out of a button
Then used wm horrors with a couple of epic ones thrown in as riders easy :)
Not looking forward to doing the khorne cavalry and I have been distracted by painting my lizaedmen army.

Skaven_kid
09-01-2008, 23:13
Azrael, are you in the Yahoo! warmaster group too? If so did you hear about the Pendraken Chaos minis? They are tuly amazing looking!

azraelezekiel
09-01-2008, 23:36
I sure am.
What about the pendraken minis?
I think I may have missed that post?

Do you mean the eureka ones?
They are really cool and will tie in nicely with my new beasts of chaos list that is under going play testing as I type

Skaven_kid
11-01-2008, 03:29
Right! Why did I say Pendraken? :wtf:... Anyway, yeah, the chaos dwarfs and such, I checked 'em out and they look the part. Some have tentacles!... I'm excited just thinking about them! You have to post some pictures once you've finished them! By the way, I just started my Skaven army, I have 3 full regiments of clanrats, 1 of rat ogres, some heros, 1 of stormvermin and 1 of jezzails! I'm thinking about making some warp-lightning cannons from scratch, any tips? I was just going to use toothpicks and epoxy.

azraelezekiel
11-01-2008, 06:33
Got to say, I bought my warp lightning cannons as it was the cheapest option.
But they could be easily replicated using some plasticard and greenstuff.

How many are you looking to include as you get quite a few in a pack?

Skaven_kid
15-01-2008, 01:02
2 but, I like Skryre and adding more later will probably help make an Skryre-looking army. In the U.S. you get 1 warp cannon for $10... Even though I like to support GW I think I'll just make mine out of greenstuff.