PDA

View Full Version : Nuffle

LordSnotball
27-09-2007, 20:06
As Deng put the topic "where is Nuffle" on the chat channel, i thought ićd give u a quick explanation.

To get a nuffle, first the channel has to be owned. Now, Th0r posted a support ticket asking to be placed owner of the #warseer channel a while ago. An admin (most probably Angie) authenticated his IP and gave him ownership of the channel, which in turn brought nuffle to the channel.

Now that Th0 has been inactive for 30 odd days, his ownership of the channel has been removed, and so we have lost Nuffle.

The best solution, IMO of course, is for someone else to post a support ticket requesting the channel ownership.

any questions, just ask and i'll curse ur block dice :)

Deng Ham
27-09-2007, 22:17
You don't have to curse them... It's enought that you have blessed your own dice.

It's probably best if Ben or Ten get the ownership. As they run our leagues

LordSnotball
28-09-2007, 10:45
i agree, they have to authenticate themselves on the server already... i think ben is already registered as th0r gave him op status anyway...

Jet
28-09-2007, 17:42
Good in theory, but I registered before I moved house and after the move my authentication was not recognised. So immediately I can't.

However, since I, and noone else, haven't been able to access that account for almost 30 days, it has been inactive and therefore will soon be dropped! Hence in a few(unknown number of) days I should be able to register and I'll retrieve Nuffle.

tenpole
30-09-2007, 13:42
Yes Ben you take ownership that would be good. Do you get to keep a log of all messages when you are 'owner' of the channel.

Deng Ham
30-09-2007, 19:20
I don't think he does. Tho I have not checked it it's a possibility with nuffle

tenpole
06-10-2007, 12:17
Ben and all I have applied for nuffle in our #warseer irc channel. It has gone for too long without now.

Jet
06-10-2007, 13:19
Cheers tenpole. I was getting around to it but the last few days my computer seems to have almost given up the ghost entirely, either failing to boot up proplerly or freezing every 5 minute or so, which then requires a reboot which might fail etc...

..you get the idea.

tenpole
06-10-2007, 17:03
Have you run Memtest 86?