PDA

View Full Version : The road to West Coast Mayhem

Finnigan2004
30-09-2007, 01:09
I'm starting this project log for a werewolf army that I hope to field at West Coast Mayhem in 2008. It will give me an incentive to actually complete the painting, now that I've finished most of the modelling on it. I've partially undercoated the stuff and hope to be completely done every model by the end of November (I'm painting my lizard men at the same time-- I think I have Games Workshop ADHD). I'm not the world's greatest modeller or painter, but I have had fun so far working on this army. I'll add more pictures as I go. Um, also as I find them because we only moved in a few months ago and some of the boxes are unpacked and... . Anyhow, wish me luck.

Finnigan2004
30-09-2007, 01:22
Here are the first pictures

Finnigan2004
30-09-2007, 05:23
Here are some more of the actual werewolf troops.

Finnigan2004
30-09-2007, 05:26
And some more...

Finnigan2004
30-09-2007, 21:29
Here is one list I'm thinking of (I'm also thinking about Tzeetch and Khorne lists):

I was just flipping through the Hordes of Chaos book while making lunch and came up with a list that could be silly, could be powergaming, could be just right. Anyhow, I've never played Slaanesh, but here goes:

Daemon Prince (general): 560 pts.

Level 4 sorceror
Mark of Slaanesh
Soporific Musk
Blade Of Ether
Soul Hunger

Exalted Chaos Champion 222pts.

Mark Of Slaanesh
Daemonic Mount (bear)
Shield
Whip Of Pleasure

Sorceror of Slaanesh 220 pts.

Mark Of Slaanesh
Daemonic Mount (stag)
Level 2 sorceror
Power Familiar

10 Daemonettes (werewolves) 150 pts.

10 Daemonettes (werewolves) 150 pts.

5 Mounted Daemonettes (full form werewolves-- dire wolf models) 150 pts.

5 Chaos Knight Chosen with mark of Slaanesh (full command) (boar riding werewolves) Rapturous Standard (345 pts.)

9 pd
6 dd

2247 pts.

Just throwing it out there to see what people think. I'm not experienced with Slaanesh, but this quick list looks like it could be fun to play. It could be frustrating for opponents too though with all of that speed. I won't have too much to worry about with the new high elves as a plus-- i'll get to hit first most often anyhow :).