PDA

View Full Version : Red Host of Tehenhauin

sqri
02-09-2005, 17:34
Hi

Can I use Red Host of Tehenhauin, Sacred Host of Tepok (Sotek, Tzunki etc) or The Great Lizards army without opponent's aproval (and in official tournaments?)? Where can I find Red Host of Tehenhauin rules? Please help me :)

Xavier
02-09-2005, 18:31
The red host rules are in the lustria campaign book.

The Lustria lists are tournament legal, but the sacred host rules are not. As far as I am aware. However you do not need your opponents permission to use them.

If they are to be allowed to tournaments it will be clearly stated in the rules pack.

Porksta
02-09-2005, 18:46
The Sacred Host rules are official, but the Great Lizards are not, because they are labeled "Trial".

Unseeing Eye
02-09-2005, 21:47
If the tournament doesn't allow special characters, then I believe the Red Host is out too.

Porksta
02-09-2005, 21:51
That would be correct, since you can only take the Red Host if you take a special character.

Xavier
03-09-2005, 15:32
Unless they make the stipulation that most have been, that you can use the red host even without Tehenhauin and the bubonic court without nurglich

Griefbringer
03-09-2005, 16:24
There are no generic tournament rules - every tournament is free to come up with their own restrictions. If organisers of a given tournament decide that all players are to wear a pink skirt and that only Lothern Sea Guard and Mortal Slaanesh armies are allowed, then there is nothing you can do about it.

Avian
03-09-2005, 16:28
My tournies allow the Red Host (sans Tehenhauin), but disallow the others you have mentioned. Other tournies have other rules.

And you are NEVER able to do something without the opponent's approval in a friendly game anyway (if he doesn't want to fight against your Great Lizards you won't get a battle), so I can't see how this is much of an issue.

mielherne
04-09-2005, 12:08
Normaly the Sacred is without oppoent's approval, the Red host also and the great Lizards needs the the approval. But as stated every tournament has it's own rules and you better inform your opponent every time you use something besides the normal armybooks, just to be friendly.