PDA

View Full Version : Sprue question

Iceheart2112
02-10-2007, 22:21
Is there a place to find out what parts are on a particular sprue? I've looked through GW's store (the US and UK versions anyways) and can't seem to find out what is on the Eldar Vyper sprue. I'm trying to find out what heavy weapons it comes with. On a somewhat similar topic, I know the Falcon sprue comes with just the bright lance for its additional heavy weapon. Is there a heavy weapon sprue or bit that is available to put different weapons on it, or do you have to convert something (and if its conversions...what do people usually use?).

MrPickles
02-10-2007, 22:23
Both of the vehicles mentioned above come with a plastic sprue that has all possible weapons.

boogle
02-10-2007, 22:24
that's because it's a single sprue, and they don't show single sprue kits anymore (and soon won't show any sprues i believe)

bnrweimann
02-10-2007, 22:26
It's been awhile since I bought mine (1-2 years), but back then it only came with a scatter laser for the main mount, and a shuriken cannon upgrade for the chin mount.

Bubbatron
02-10-2007, 22:34
doesnt come with a shuriken cannon upgrade for the underneath, it used to just have a shuriken cannon for the pintle bit, no scatter laser, but now comes with the heavy weapon sprue too

thorgrim
02-10-2007, 23:22
http://uk.games-workshop.com/storefront/store.uk?do=Individual&code=99390104005&orignav=10

Comes with this one as far as i know. Its in the wave serpent entry on the UK GW store.

The falcon might have this set too i don't know for certain but i'm reasonably sure that when this spure was made GW put it in all the Eldar sets that have different weapons options in the codex.