PDA

View Full Version : Emperor's Choices?

hellbender1380
03-10-2007, 14:43
I'm recently been reading through the new HH novels as well as other sorce material. Given the way events took place in the Horus Hersey. What, if at all, could the Emperor have done differently? To change the out come of events.

pookie
03-10-2007, 14:48
he could have accepted that Horus turned a lot sooner than he did, he could have made Sanguinius Warmaster - that would have stoped it from happening.

at the End of the day Horus turned because he felt 'daddy' didnt love him anymore and was given twisted versions of what would happen in the future ( as it turned out he was shown the future as it would be if he rebeled)

Marstfu
03-10-2007, 15:12
Eh, believe Magnus and stab Horus in the face?

CaptainSenioris
03-10-2007, 15:14
Send Gulliman back to Terra to do the book keeping, he likes that kind of thing.

The_Warsmith
03-10-2007, 15:20
given better attention to the half of his sons that turned (perturabo only wanted to hear him say 'well done son' :cries:)

stormblade
03-10-2007, 15:39
given better attention to the half of his sons that turned (perturabo only wanted to hear him say 'well done son' :cries:)

- I'm not so sure about that Purturabo always seemed like a strong case of emotional invalidity-he didn't seem to enjoy anything and was a calculating and cautious(I usually think these to qualities rather than flaws) but through the fluff he seems somewhat barren- I do not think that The Emperor could help him.

Although I must admit-it was somewhat surprising that a person capable of his methodical thinking fell to chaos.