PDA

View Full Version : 2K Druchii

Lavieth
04-10-2007, 00:08
Hello everyone

I have recently become bored with painting and playing my high elves (well for one more month) and want to go back to the vile druchii! I wanted this list to focus on "elite" and not so much on numbers. So here it is adn I think I do have some points remaining.

Noble, cold one, heavy armour, sea dragon cloak, shield of ghrond, sword of might, .
@ 156 pts

Scorceress, seal of ghrond, dispel scroll.
@ 140 pts

5 dark Riders, light armour, spear, repeater crossbow, musician.
@ 97 pts

@ 127 pts

10 Repeater Crossbow Elves, light armour, repeater crossbow.
@ 110 pts

10 Repeater Crossbow Elves, light armour, repeater crossbow.
@ 110 pts

5 Manflayers and Mengil, heavy armour, great weapons, repeater crossbows, repeater crossbow pistol, musician, standard bearer.
@ 287 pts

5 Cold One Knights, heavy armour, shield, lance, dread knight, standard bearer.
@ 181 pts

18 Executioners, great weapon, heavy armour, draich-master, musician, standard bearer.
@ 228 pts

15 Black Guard, heavy armour, halberd, master, musician, standard bearer.
@ 275 pts

2 Reaper Bolt Throwers
@ 200 pts

Total Points: 1941

not too sure how to best spend these last 59 points. I was thinking it's best to increase teh unit of black guard.

what do you think?

eleveninches
04-10-2007, 12:00
If you are not going magic-heavy, you might as well only have a level 1 wizard packed with scrolls, as you are not really going to get any magic off against most decent armies.

5h1v
04-10-2007, 13:48
@ 97 pts
This should be 127 so there is 30 points spent leaving you 29

Also you have two seals of Ghrond which is not allowed bringing you back to 54 points

Black Guard are most probably the worst elite infantry in the game so i wold suggest dropping them in favour of more Executioners so you can have a block of 14 (2*7 formation) which is 154pts more but i suggest either just a champion or no command as a small unit with a hundred points free banner is risky and they are for support. This gives 403 spare give the sorceress another scroll giving you 378 maybe another unit of executioners for 154 leaving 249 left.

add in another cold one rider to maximise frontage leaving 220, which is just enough for a hydra giving you a total of 2000pts xactly

hope this helps

Holy Crap! Manticores!
04-10-2007, 17:40
^the Noble has the Shield of Ghrond, so the list is cool. Also, Shield of Ghrond is beautiful. Good catch on the RxB DR's.

I'm almost tempted to say to drop the Black Guard, one rank plus the standard on the Executiioners, and one unit of RXB Warriors. This should give you about 500 pts. I like the Hydra idea, and use the rest of the points for more Cold Ones and an Assassin. If you have enough left over, get a unit of DR's with spears and a Mus. Even if only march-blocks units, that gives you more time to break other units.

Why an Assassin? To augment the Exes. First off, with the right kit, he can slaughter a whole lot of stuff, plus, in protracted combats, he can clear out troops before thye strike at the Exes.

5h1v
05-10-2007, 00:20
whoops my bad my eyes are failing me slowly :o

and most Dark elf items which are any good end in Ghrond

Conotor
06-10-2007, 14:55
The guy with the shild of grond should ribe a pagasis and where blood armore.

Also, dragons and manticores own.