PDA

View Full Version : The Shin' Pact

LordSnotball
05-10-2007, 07:16
On behalf of fair play, da ratz have decided to bring only 3 daggerz onto da pitch from now on, unless the KO box and Injuries force them to have 11 players on the pitch and there's no other option...

May my daggers RIP your Big Guys

tenpole
05-10-2007, 13:51
Well I was expecting grandfather rights but it did not happen. Tough luck Fredox.

Skyre Slave changes:
The Mechavermin have had spikes removed so now they are only (only lol!) AV10.
The poisoned Wind Globadier has volunteered to become a permanent (till dead) part of the team and will be taking over as team Kaptain as soon as his fees have been negotiated.

Those daggers on the Shins are str1 as well.

PhrollikK
05-10-2007, 17:30
If you've got it, flaunt it! IMO rock 'em 'til they're dead. Only need to lose one and you're back to 3 so use all four while you can. I'll do my best to drop their number, that's a promise... ;)

tenpole
06-10-2007, 12:25
I have already played the Shins this tournament Phro, you will have to kill them. BTW I campaigned against the AG2 dagger nerf.

PhrollikK
07-10-2007, 08:50
As have I. Typical I met the Eshins one after the other at the beginning of the tourney. Would maybe have had a chance at them now :P

Well I think the dev's thought it was the lesser of two evils. Like Synn wrote: the -ST was gonna happen, then it was just a question of what else to do. Guess they went for the AG decrease too.

LordSnotball
07-10-2007, 22:25
bleh...

just saw that the night runners stats were all modified... now my old daggers have st1...

ah well, i'll just have to live with it... fortunately i still had the extra st and ag vs deng_ham's team...

hehehee