PDA

View Full Version : The Stargate SG-1 quote thread

Inquisitor Engel
03-09-2005, 16:55
Most of you will know that I enjoy Sci-Fi's little Sci-Fi Friday with new episodes of SG-1, Atlantis and Battlestar Galactica. Although, yes, BSG has supplanted SG-1 as my favourite show, SG-1 still holds a special place in my part.

this Friday, Sci-Fi decided to bump the new episodes of SG-1, Atlantis and Battlestar Galactica back a week and do the viewers choice of Stargate SG-1. This has lead to some particularly good, as well as amusing quotes from the series.

Just off the top of your head, what are a couple of your favourites?

Sojourner
03-09-2005, 17:14
Does Atlantis count?

"The Air Force doesn't have privates, Kavanagh"

"Neither do I, you just cut them off"

Bloodthirster90
03-09-2005, 18:32
Anything Jack o Neil says is funny.

The pestilent 1
03-09-2005, 21:12
"jeez, you blow up one star and people expect you to walk on water!"

i love that episode :D
Ancient super weapons just get cooler and cooler

Adlan
03-09-2005, 21:28
.....Indeed

Inquisitor Engel
03-09-2005, 21:38
Carter: "Be careful. It could be a booby trap."
Teal'c: ".... Booby?"

Snoozer
04-09-2005, 08:54

what episode is that from??

I have tried to remember but it doesn't come to me at all, it's driving me nut's.

:D

Wiseman
04-09-2005, 10:19

yeh im wondering what episode that is from, i cant remember it

KingNic
04-09-2005, 16:03
Teal'c's joke:

Teal'c: "A horus guard, a serpent guard and a sethes guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The serpent guards' eyes glow. The horus guards' beak glistens. The sethes guard nose... drips. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA LOL!!!"
Everyone else: "...Ok... moving swiftly on..."
Teal'c: *cocks eyebrow*

alterion
04-09-2005, 16:15
when attacking the mothership that looks so much like a death star up closewdue to the insane amounts of greeble.. "i thought we were going with gold leader on this one?"

Inquisitor Engel
04-09-2005, 18:30
what episode is that from??

I have tried to remember but it doesn't come to me at all, it's driving me nut's.

The one where SG-1 visits the dead world and brings an alien artifact back, which ends up being the collective souls of the race in Microbiological form, they spear O'Niel, etc etc.

Snoozer
04-09-2005, 21:34
The one where SG-1 visits the dead world and brings an alien artifact back, which ends up being the collective souls of the race in Microbiological form, they spear O'Niel, etc etc.

Oh I remember it now (I think), not my favorite episode, but it was ok :p

Oh and thanks I was going bananas over here trying to figure it out.

:D