PDA

View Full Version : CHAOS: Bleak Brotherhood

Son_Of_A_Horus
05-10-2007, 23:32
Can anyone throw me a bone with regards to the Bleak Brotherhood and its origins? It says something in Codex:CSM about possible Warp Ghost faction, but that is all I know. Are they Chaos Glory or specific mark? Etc. Cheers

Nazguire
06-10-2007, 00:28
Can anyone throw me a bone with regards to the Bleak Brotherhood and its origins? It says something in Codex:CSM about possible Warp Ghost faction, but that is all I know. Are they Chaos Glory or specific mark? Etc. Cheers

Silly I know, but a lot of Legions you can tell based on their colour scheme (Thousand Sons, Emperor's Children, obviously Death Guard, World Eaters, Word Bearers and Iron Warriors for example).

And based on their colour scheme I'd say Undivided. Nothing overtly Khornate/Slaaneshi/Tzeentchian/Nurglish to suggest otherwise. No other bone to throw sorry. Just a random band of Marines GW concocted for the Codex.

Son_Of_A_Horus
06-10-2007, 08:35
So I can make up fluff for them as i go? Were Warp Ghosts a chaos faction as well?

Leftenant Gashrog
06-10-2007, 12:04
Were Warp Ghosts a chaos faction as well?

Warp Ghosts were one of the throw-away colour schemes in the back of the old previous codex, the only fluff i ever heard bandied about regarding them was that the Star Phantoms chapter turned to chaos after the Badab War and became the Warp Ghosts, but i believe it was fan fiction.

The 'Deathmonger' mini in the new codex is actually the Warp Ghost mini from the previous codex, tho curiously they repainted the base! (it was green in the old dex and brown in the new ~ but even the flock on the base is the same)