PDA

View Full Version : Need a hand my fellow warseers...

DaBrode
09-10-2007, 01:37
Any of you that have seen my project log know that I'm in the process of putting together a ganger type IG company. Currently I'm trying to find a Mechanic (Enginseer) for my force and I'm having a helluva time finding a starting point. I know what I want in the end but I can't find a model that fits what I'm looking for or even close.

I'm looking for a pudgy guy in coveralls (jumpsuit) with a baseball hat either backwards or bill turned up. Goggles or glasses would be nice too. Now some of this I can greenstuff so anything close would be great.

If you know of a mini that looks like this please post up. And Thanks!

pwrgmrguard
09-10-2007, 01:39
i know you can get a fat guy from an old catachan pewter, he's shaved wearing a vest, t shirt and pants with glasses and a cigar i think.

so you might look there as a starting point.

DaBrode
09-10-2007, 01:40
i know you can get a fat guy from an old catachan pewter, he's shaved wearing a vest, t shirt and pants with glasses and a cigar i think.

so you might look there as a starting point.

I'll start lookin' for him...Thanks!

Triggerdog
09-10-2007, 01:43
you could also try the old metal cadian Lieutenant with a shotgun. He's got the hat and is a rather paunchy fellow.

ehlijen
09-10-2007, 01:47
For the body, I'd suggest the cadian officer from the vehicle accessory sprue. He's sorta got a jump suit, the eagle can be filed off if need be. He's not pudgy though. For pudgy, try one of the bretonian peasants from the command sprue, but then, he's got no overall...

Not quite sure about the head, but some of the catachan heads have glasses. A cap can be greenstuffed onto that with a bit of skill.

DaBrode
09-10-2007, 02:04
you could also try the old metal cadian Lieutenant with a shotgun. He's got the hat and is a rather paunchy fellow.

I saw this model in the book and somebody at the shop told me it's a terrible model in reality. I'm tempted to use it anyway just to prove I can make it cool. :)

DaBrode
09-10-2007, 02:06
For the body, I'd suggest the cadian officer from the vehicle accessory sprue. He's sorta got a jump suit, the eagle can be filed off if need be. He's not pudgy though. For pudgy, try one of the bretonian peasants from the command sprue, but then, he's got no overall...

Not quite sure about the head, but some of the catachan heads have glasses. A cap can be greenstuffed onto that with a bit of skill.

I'm having a hard time finding a picture of this. Can anyone oblige?

Tags
09-10-2007, 02:22
This guys is pretty tubby. ;>
http://store.us.games-workshop.com/storefront/newimage.asp?Size=C&Img=6194

I used this one for one of my inquasitiors henchmen, pretty fat, glasses, shaved, cigar.
http://store.us.games-workshop.com/storefront/newimage.asp?Size=C&Img=250730

You can find them both here.
http://store.us.games-workshop.com/storefront/store.us?do=List_Models&code=301315&orignav=301117&GameNav=301115