PDA

View Full Version : Extra Imperial Munitorum Manual PDF's on Black Library sight.

Satan Dingo 420
10-10-2007, 20:08
http://blacklibrary.co.uk/product.asp?prod=60040181017&type=Book

Some extra stuff that didn't fit into the book proper. The guide to requisition of new kit is absolutely hilarious. Enjoy.
-sd4

Progena
10-10-2007, 20:25
Aw man, I won't get the actual manual untill Saturday. Should I wait untill that to get it? I've been looking foreward to this book for so long.

Progena
10-10-2007, 20:56
I figured it was connected to stuff stated in the book (plus I was thinking of the Infantrymans uplifting primer at first). But no, I don't think manuals could be ruined by spoilers. I loved the last preview. "Friendly fire does not occur. Any claims to the oposite should be directed to your regimental Commisar".

:D

Mechanicus
10-10-2007, 21:08
I love this - on the notification of damage to kit form - they ask whether disciplinary action is required, and the only option is yes. :D

I can't wait for my copy to arrive! :)

Quentin
10-10-2007, 21:19
I love the complicated flowchart in "A guide to the requisition of new kit". :D

"Is sub-sector command approval required?"

Yes

"Is sub-sector command approval required?"

Yes

"Is segmentum command approval required?"

Yes

"Issue Holding Order on petitioner and inform Commissars!"

Kegluneq
10-10-2007, 22:10
Nothing beats the actual kit requisition form given in the book - filled in by everyone's favourite, the plucky Guardsman Hawke \o/

Item requested: New lasgun
Use to which item will be put: Shooting the enemy

Minister
10-10-2007, 23:53
I'm going to have to get this blasted thing now.

Awesome stuff.

DO NOT READ BELOW THIS LINE!
(which is, of course, below the line in question...)

Ivan Stupidor
11-10-2007, 00:13
These are wonderfully in the tradition of the IIUP. I shall have to pick this one up.

DISCIPLINARY ACTION REQUIRED?
[ ]YES