PDA

View Full Version : replacement of missing bitz?

sigur
04-09-2005, 19:54
I got myself 2 reaper bolt throwers yesterday and BOTH blisters were missing the same parts (2x DE Boltthrower Bow, # Part Code: 9947021203804 ) each. :mad:

I bought the blisters at an independant retailer, almost door-to-door to a GW store. Should I go to the independant retailer first or straightly to GW?

starlight
04-09-2005, 19:56
Go to whichever gives you the better service.

Seriously, GW wants you to use MO, but I'd go with the better service provider.

athamas
04-09-2005, 21:32
ring up mail order. i did something simular... and was given the blister again ... complete this time!

Orcdom
05-09-2005, 05:30
well the last ime i called GW with their blister screw ups they wanted me to send them the blisters and they would send me new ones, very stupid idea, who pays my shipping?
call them and tell them make sure you have the batch number off the blister/box and if they give you that run around go to teh GW store with the blister and all and they will probly replace it for you or at least get GW to ship it to you. buy at the local Indie, but personally use the GW store to fix GW screw ups.
Steve

starlight
05-09-2005, 05:44
The Indie calls GW and gets a free replacement which they give to you. Most Indies give you both the faulty and the replacement (in my experience). GW is getting tighter on this because of all of the fraud from a few gamers.

Luke
05-09-2005, 10:39
i had no end of stuff replaced by MO free of charge. the best thing recently was a box of chaos warriors with an aditional frame of warriors instead of a command sprue. i phoned up asking if they would send me a command sprue but they insisted on sending me a whole new box free of charge!

net result = 28 chaos warriors for 18! that was a good day indeed.

rkunisch
05-09-2005, 11:33
The correct way would of course be to go to the place where you bought the minis. It depends a little on your experience with the Indy. I always got an instant replacement blister from mine. If he argues that he have to send them back and wait for replacements, I would give the GW a try (and consider to never buy again from the Indy ;)).

Have fun,

Rolf.