PDA

View Full Version : Mentor Legion?

Arhalien
11-10-2007, 18:34
Hi

Now, I know many of you will have seen Spikyjames' incredible Mentor Legion army, and this colour scheme is tempting me very strongly to do a marine army at some point.
However, I was wondering if anything was known about them; are they anything special or just another Marine colour scheme on the Games Workshop website?

Talos402000
11-10-2007, 18:44
Hmm... I don't have my books with me right now but if I remember right the Mentor Legion speacilizes in 2 areas, testing new equipment and training new marine chapters. Oh yeah, their veteran marines are called Tutores.

Progena
11-10-2007, 20:53
GW stopped using the word 'Legion' for their Chapters. I think they're just called the Mentors now.

And as always; Lexicanum and the 'List of Space Marine Chapters' is your friend: Mentors/Mentor Legion (http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Mentors)

Wiki also has an article called 'List of Space marine Chapters' with some tidbits on the Mentors.

:)

Arhalien
11-10-2007, 21:06
Thanks Progena; very useful link that :)

Progena
11-10-2007, 21:08
Thanks Progena; very useful link that :)

No prob. I always point to Lexicanum and Wiki when someone asks about slightly obscure Space Marine Chapters. Any published information usually ends up there. :p

Kage2020
11-10-2007, 23:37
Ah, the joys of the old Targetting Web. :D

Now all you need is access to the rules... ;)

Kage