PDA

View Full Version : TK Ushabti Question

havoc626
13-10-2007, 02:12
I got the TK army book not long ago and I have a question.

It says that Ushabti are equiped with Huge ritual blades. What do these do?

Note: I dont have the new BRB as of yet, just in case that the weapons are listed in the weapon section. Just so I dont look like a complete idiot, I do play with one, as my friends have them, I just dont have one.

Makaber
13-10-2007, 02:54
They do ... absolutely nothing. It's just a colourful way to say they have "weapons". As a rule of thumb, if it doesn't say they have a particular brand of weapon (great weapons, additional hand weapon, flail, halberd, ect.), then they have normal hand weapons.

Bear in mind though, that the vast majority of models in the category Ushabti belong to have Strength 4, and many of these again have great weapons, bringing them to the same strength as Ushabti. Only, since Ushabti have normal hand weapons for all intents and purposes, they strike in initiative order, instead of last as would be the case with great weapons. So the bottom line is, Ushabti are awesome.

havoc626
13-10-2007, 05:52
Thanks for that, and I have to agree with you, Ushabti are one of the coolest models for TK (IMO), and they are good in combat.