View Full Version : a 2K Chaos list.

L6FR_BH_FKR
13-04-2005, 08:09
Exhalted Champion: Heavy weapon: 104
Exhalted Champion: heavey weapon: 104
Sorcerer: 2 Scrolls: 135

20 Marauders: flails, champion, musician: 135
20 Marauders: flails, champion: 130

16 CHaos warriors: shields, Mark of Slaanesh, Free Full command (archaons horde) 260

16 Chaos Warriors: 2 Hand weapons, mark of Slaanesh, free full command: 292

5 Chosen Knights: MoS, banner, champion: 285
5 Chosen Knights: MoS, banner, champion: 285

Apacalypse Cannon: 270

Thoughts?

Riddy
13-04-2005, 13:26
Ok, so its an archaons horde list, it has a hellcannon, 4 marked units and no marked characters but it doesn't have a lord and it has a couple of units of marauders. All i can say is it isn't your usual chaos army and i do like the concept, just not the fact that you marked your 4 warrior units and not one of your characters.

User Name
14-04-2005, 04:45
knights should have a musician Its a otal pain in the ass to run away when you tie the combat concidering that in subcequent turns the knights will bw doing better because the enemies ranks will be dead.

the_night_reaper
17-04-2005, 00:54
Take away one banner from a knight unit and give the other a warbanner as they will probably be working together so this way they get +2 cr. I don't really like the fact that you gave them all mark of slaanesh. it's only really good against undead armies otherwise undivided is just as good but 20 points cheaper. Also give one f you're champions a helm of many eyes dont worry about stupidity he's undivided. You should also drop a knight from one of the units and give a champion a horse. also try a unit of flayer kin to kill enemy warmachines.

hope this helps

L6FR_BH_FKR
21-04-2005, 09:26
hmm, nice call on the Flayer kin. Will have to try to add them in. However the mark of slaanesh is truly priceless. You can't believe how incredible it is to not fear terror, not panic, not fear, not be affected by lahmians, not be affected by banshees, ever. I gladly pay the 80 points to have all that in my army.

Riddy
21-04-2005, 15:40
yea, one of chaos' main weakness is fear, as you have small unit sizes and no chosen one bad roll can lose you over 250 points.