PDA

View Full Version : i have a small request...

nurgle_boy
05-09-2005, 11:27
right, before i ask, id like to say, if this is the wrong forum or against the rules, please move or delete. thanks you.

right, i need to start playing diablo 2 again, due to me and a few friends starting up a small clan, but it turns out my rabbit has picked the expansion CDkey off of my manual, so i cant install it.

does anyone out there no longer play diablo 2 Lord of destruction, and if you dont, is there any chance someone could dig out theyre expansion CDkey and pm/email it to me.

ive tried all sorts to get a battlenet worthy CDkey, and i dont really want tp have to buy a new copy of the game. so, if anyone does have an unused CDkey, please shove it my way.

thanks!
NB.

nurgle_boy
05-09-2005, 16:30
someone out there mu8st have one spare?

Chuffy
05-09-2005, 16:43
I thought the CD Key was unique to the CD?

nurgle_boy
05-09-2005, 16:44
no, any CD key works, its just all those found on the web have been disabled, or only work offline....

and the thing is, i need to get online...

Strikerkc
05-09-2005, 16:55
no, any CD key works, its just all those found on the web have been disabled, or only work offline....

and the thing is, i need to get online...

I'd go ahead and talk to their tech suport, I'm sure keys have been damaged in the past.

nurgle_boy
05-09-2005, 16:56
i tried this previously but to no avail... they beleive that your a scammer, trying to get free cd keys to sell/use for motives other than normal gaming.... such as fake acounts...

ironduke
05-09-2005, 17:00
i don't play mine so i'll pm it to you in tomorrow or the day after

nurgle_boy
05-09-2005, 17:02
thank you ironduke! you are obviously a god among men!

now i can get on with my uber characters of death!

bowazon :D

EDIT: as gratefull as i am, is there any chance i cn get it sooner? im not a patient person at all...

ironduke
05-09-2005, 17:05
Yes well you can send me your praise by handing over all your money. :)

lol

nurgle_boy
05-09-2005, 17:06
ermmm i dont have money... thats why i didnt want to buy a new copy of the game...

still, ill do something to repay you... sometime...

ironduke
05-09-2005, 17:23
no i'm just kidding. I don't do online gaming so its no skin off my back.

ironduke
06-09-2005, 14:12
Little update Nurgle Boy. I had a quick five minute search before i left for work but couldn't find it. Which means my mother has moved it somewhere as she so often does so i'll find it tonight because i actually have some free time. Shock, Horror

Be patient my young padawan

Arnizipal
06-09-2005, 14:14
Can't you just send back your Diablo II disk (proving you own it) and mentioning you lost the serial. I'm sure they'll give you a replacement that way.

nurgle_boy
07-09-2005, 10:33
ok, due to ironduke being unable to find a cd key for me, im putting out the request again!

i dont want to have to buy a new disk...

nurgle_boy
07-09-2005, 18:03
comeon! doesnt anyone out there have a CD key going spare... 8 hours since my request...

someone must have one :(

Strikerkc
07-09-2005, 18:27
You do understand that you are esentialy asking a person to give you a computer game because you kept yours in a place where your pets could get to it?

Something about beggers and choosers comes to mind... :eyebrows: