PDA

View Full Version : What do you think is the least used unit in the game?

UltimateNagash
14-10-2007, 15:45
Not for money wise, but actual would never use it because you think it sucks so much...

theunwantedbeing
14-10-2007, 16:10
The couldren of blood has to be pretty far down on that list.
hmmm....
Grail relique might be a shade lower though.
OOoo dark elf assasin :)
Clan moulder skaven hero perhaps?
Chaos ogres are likely to be fairly far down the list.

I would say high elf archers but plenty of people actually use them.
Phoenix guard perhaps,although they'll get used a lot as soon as the new book appears.

Cant think of anything else off the top of my head.

Stella Cadente
14-10-2007, 16:12
Open the ogre kingdoms book, look at every unit, theres your answer

themandudeperson
14-10-2007, 16:13
The Skaven Harbinger of Mutation and Master Moulder. Sure, they both have 6" movement, which is nice. But the Harbinger is pretty a lvl 1 wizard who can only cast Vermintide.. 3d6 strength 2 hits can be handy, but you're sure as hell not going to scare anyone or get massive casaulties with that spell.. And the Master Moulder allows Clan Moulder units to re-roll psych tests, but he's really nothing more than a crappy chieftain outside of that and he costs 20 pts more and can't equip near as much normal equipment.

Also, I find rat swarms to be handy in that they can hold a unit down... for a turn, before they get obliterated and cost me 45 pts a model, which could have been 9 clanrats instead.. And unless I just don't understand the rules for them, giant rats seem to be just a movement 6" clanrat with no armor save going by the statline, so I still want to know how they're effective, I'm not calling them worthless. I'm just confused as to why you'd want them when you could have clanrats.

Khorghan
14-10-2007, 16:15
yep, never seen a grail relique being used

Archaon
14-10-2007, 16:28
Almost every army has units that are very rarely used.

Orc archers, Bretonian Pilgrims, Dark Elf Black Guard and so on... you can find many units that are not used because they are either too costly, ineffective or both.

Sometimes really a shame because some of them are really beautiful models or have a cool background.

Personally i have played High Elves, Mortal Chaos and Dark Elves and from those i only ever didn't use the DE Black Guard and Cauldron (don't own the Guard miniatures and haven't assembled the cauldron).

Lorcryst
14-10-2007, 16:38
Screamers of Tzeentch ...

Bloody expensive in both RL cash and points, they are flyers so they have a Unit Strength of 1 despite their 2 wounds, they come on 40mm bases, and their "fly-by attack" is a bit lacking (ONE S3 hit per model, at 33 points per model ? c'mon).

Archaon
14-10-2007, 16:40
Strangely enough i see Screamers in every Chaos army that has a Tzeentch flavor

Cragspyder
14-10-2007, 16:49
For Lizardmen, I am certain the least used is Chameleon Skinks.

For Tomb Kings, surprisingly pretty much every unit gets a good fielding, which a sign of a well-balanced book :) I would say Light Cavalry show up the least.

Lorcryst
14-10-2007, 17:11
Strangely enough i see Screamers in every Chaos army that has a Tzeentch flavor

Eh ? I'd like to see those armies ...

I tried fielding some in my Tzeentch army, but for their point value you can get a bunch of much more useful stuff, and my wallet isn't laced with diamonds, the RL cash issue is still there (27 for the minimum size unit, that's 3 models ... I know that GW prices are high, but still, that's too much for me).

Tuch
14-10-2007, 17:30

Actually, a unit of 3 Screamers is one of the better flying units around. They get the fly over attack which can often cause a warmachine crew to flee while they head to the next target, and with T 4, W 2, A 2, they are as good as 6 or 7 furies for near the same cost.

For Chaos I have to agree with Ogres being down on the list. Minatuars are just so much better.

Mad Doc Grotsnik
14-10-2007, 17:57
Steam Tank. Once it's lost a couple of wounds, the poor bugger isn't up to much except being avoided and shot at a bit more!

Hywel
14-10-2007, 18:41
I'm also surprised that you don't see screamers, Lorcryst. I've seen many chaos armies (not just tzeentch themed) use them. They're very durable flyers with T4, 2 wounds and a 5+ ward save and they're not too shabby at dishing out some wounds. Think of their 'fly-by' attack as a bonus rather than their principle use.

As for rarely used units... I know a lot of 'characterful' players so the normal useless candidates (empire engineers, DE assassins etc) aren't actually the case with me... Aside from DoW and Chaos Dwarf units I'd probably have to say the shaggoth doesn't get much table time.

skavenguy13
14-10-2007, 19:05
Master Mutator. Never EVER heard of anyone using that, even in my years of foruming.

The units I use the less in my army is rat-ogres and warpfire throwers. And rat swarms since the new edition. I'll never use those units until the new book comes.

And even if I have the model, I will NEVER use a slave giant. I'm gona ask my friends if I can field the DOW giant (and just dont use it if they dont want to, I must say) but to me, a non-stubborn giant is just crap. Especially with an attack that does pretty much nothing.

EDIT: empire. crossbows. I've never seen them.

Lorcryst
14-10-2007, 19:05
Well, it may be the town where I live that has an "anti-screamers aura" ...

Anyway, I'm glad that they do see some table time elsewhere, I'm utterly convinced of their usefullness, but my wallet doesn't want to cough the needed cash for them ... yes, I'm using proxies when I field them ...

Von Wibble
14-10-2007, 19:40
yep, never seen a grail relique being used

A unit of stubborn models with a better save than 3+ (vs most strength attacks) and full cr for less than 200pts not used! That just shows how good the other bret units are.

Every time I face Brets with my wood Elves these models come out to take on my units. They don't die thanks to the ward and good armour and then it comes down to CR to allow them to win through. They beat treemen with ease.

And empire crossbowmen not used - that can only happen if you don't face empire armies. They are as good as handguns overall thanks to their higher range - guaranteed shots in turn 1 and 1 more volley at short range (most of my missile troops have a habit of being 14" away from their targets...)

Agree with CragSpyder on the Tomb Kings - except that imo light cav do have uses and always make it into my army.

Crube
14-10-2007, 20:04
I always used a unit of screamers in my Chaos army... and to reasonable effect too...

I've rarely seen a Grail relilique, or Orc Archers used...

Bingo the Fun Monkey
14-10-2007, 20:10
I'd have to say common goblins on foot. No one would take them over night gobbos, and they don't have a HW+Shd modelling option. I've *never* seen them fielded.

I see the Reliquae a lot, it's really a wonderful unit for bret armies. Sure they're slow, but once people wise up to facing all cav brets, they will need a unit that can hold charges.

I've never seen unmarked/undivided bestigors, either.

kyussinchains
14-10-2007, 20:17
if the world is a fair place, the birdmen of catrazza (if they're even in the latest DoW list.....)

most of the units already mentioned are barely used

Khorghan
14-10-2007, 20:57
yeah i see screamers quite a bit. maybe the relique is used-ive just never seen it or seen a list with it (i think the model is very ugly aswell)

I use unmarked bestigors.

Makaber
14-10-2007, 22:55

Bloody expensive in both RL cash and points, they are flyers so they have a Unit Strength of 1 despite their 2 wounds, they come on 40mm bases, and their "fly-by attack" is a bit lacking (ONE S3 hit per model, at 33 points per model ? c'mon).

Screamers kick ass. Remember that they have both two attacks each, leading to a very good payout for their Strength 4. They also have Toughness 4 and a 5+ ward so they're hard to shoot down as well. And the flyby attack might look a bit lacklustre on paper, but it's actually very nifty. Swoop over unit of light cavalry for instance, and suddenly they're down to half strength, with a little luck. It's a bonus you use during maneouvering, not something you do instead of a charge, for instance.

I'd put my money on Dragon Princes. Everybody seems to take Silver Helms instead. Also, there's the more esoteric choices, such as Kislev troops and such. Maybe Slave Giant, as well?

Cragspyder
14-10-2007, 23:12
Agree with CragSpyder on the Tomb Kings - except that imo light cav do have uses and always make it into my army.

I use them as well, I just think they are the least used, I think the popular mentality is that A) chariots are better fast Cav with bows, just use them or B) Heavy Horsemen are more survivable and actually have a chance in a flank charge, while being able to die to divert as well.

I use Light Horsemen because they are the cheapest diverting unit in the entire list at 70 points (short of a single Tomb Swarm). They move 8'' with free reforms and they have bows so they can at least kill something occasionally on their way to certain death. The single Swarm moves 6'' or 5'' I believe and if you are going to take the 0-1 Swarm choice you likely have a better use for it (as in taking 4 or 5 bases and holding up a mainline unit, or ICFB).

Salyx
15-10-2007, 01:31
I often see Units of 5 Screamers in Chaos Armiesthough I prefer Furies by far-got only 3 Screamers and they aren't painted^^. Other Chaos Players like to use them to counter Dragon Riders- attack him, lose Cr try not to die completely and counter in the Chaos turn.
Dragon Princes are really often used. They are faster than Silver Helms and they can carry the Banner of Sorcery....never seen a high elf army without DPs...

Well imo the less played Units are the deamonic Infantry in Hordes of Chaos Armies-they just suck and are so expensive.

Ethlorien
15-10-2007, 02:50

Yeah, I've got to agree with you there. I've played Dark Elves almost as long as I've played High Elves and I've never seen much use in it at all.

Curufew
15-10-2007, 04:08
Halberdiers in the Empire army!

Goldenwolf
15-10-2007, 06:00
Orc Archers are rarely used, but Regular Goblins get less use. With the new rules Snotling bases.

However, Bat Swarms may be the least used unit in the game now

Ward.
15-10-2007, 07:17
For Lizardmen, I am certain the least used is Chameleon Skinks.

Chameleon skinks get used quite a bit around here, Now if we're talking about skink cohorts, there's a unit that's effectively useless.

UltimateNagash
15-10-2007, 07:19
Um, Snotlings don't crumble, or aren't you referring to that?

Lorcryst
15-10-2007, 08:10
Heh, this thread has proved one thing to me : different parts of the world use vastly different minis in their games ...

I now know that Screamers are used, but the weird thing is, my local GW shop hasn't sold a single one in something like 18 months ... they're not even on display, you have to ask for some, they're somewhere in the back ...

blurred
15-10-2007, 09:31
Screamers are fantastic. Most warmachine hunters struggle against dwarves, but not these guys. When my Tzeentch army is finished I'll definitely be using a unit of 4 screamers along with a unit of furies.

I've never seen anyone field a unit of empire halberdiers (except for myself a few years back). Shame that GW was unable to come up with any decent fix for these guys: I would have had a lot of suggestions. :rolleyes:

Rotten
15-10-2007, 10:30
However, Bat Swarms may be the least used unit in the game now

Yep, I've never ever seen those on a tabletop.

Red_Duke
15-10-2007, 12:01
Bat Swarms are indeed the most poxy swarm in the game imo - especially after the advent of 7th edition...

On the subject of Gobbos however, i know someone who actually fields an entire common goblin horde! he is however i think in the minority there though...

On empire though, ive seen pretty much everything (bar the engineer) used however. And the chap who thinks the steamtank is crap obviously hasnt been on the receiving end of it when used in its proper role as the most awesome chariot in the game. A possible 6D6 St6 hits? say goodbye to basically any unit in the game - plus the fact that you have to take off all 10 wounds to get any points from it.

Also, its notable that pretty much every qualifying empire from the first GT heat had at least 1 (if not 2) steamtanks in it. Against CC armies they really are just truly awesome - as long as you dont do something silly like firing the cannon

Noldo
15-10-2007, 12:29
Well, I think that for at least few more weeks the High Elves Phoenix Guard will be among the least used units in game. Not only they are expensive infantry with just one attack and heavy armor, they had been competing with Bolt Throwers and Great Eagles (2 for 1 slot both) for Rare slots. To add insult to injury, the models are great.

However, I expect that to change once the new HE book hits the shelfs. Quite many will be all over at least trying them, just because they have been so horrible to field for so long time.

Ward.
15-10-2007, 12:53
And the chap who thinks the steamtank is crap obviously hasnt been on the receiving end of it when used in its proper role as the most awesome chariot in the game. A possible 6D6 St6 hits? say goodbye to basically any unit in the game - plus the fact that you have to take off all 10 wounds to get any points from it.

Also, its notable that pretty much every qualifying empire from the first GT heat had at least 1 (if not 2) steamtanks in it. Against CC armies they really are just truly awesome - as long as you dont do something silly like firing the cannon

Those empire armies used those steam tanks in conjunction with a pope mobile most likely, and yes while he was exaggerating, the tank can be made into 300 hundred points that aren't doing much by knocking off a few wounds.

gerrymander61
15-10-2007, 13:08
Rat swarms aren't seen much anymore thanks to 7th edition. God I can't wait till Skaven armybook gets redone; I loved my rat swarms but ther'e just not useful any more.
Good call on all those moulder heroes. Usless turds.
Cauldon of blood doesn't make it out. It breaks with the playstyle of the whole army. DE are fast, manoevrable, and offensive, but if you take the CoB, you suddenly become much more immobile because you want to stay with in CoB radius.

Tutore
15-10-2007, 13:37
Phoenix Guard. I guess it won't be used after the new rules either, after the first months.

deathdealer
15-10-2007, 14:49
I never use the WE great eagle, unless its a mount for a lord, seems a waste of a rare choice for me, if they were 1-2 per rare then i would be more inclined to use them but i usually max out on Waywatchers and Treemen. Also refuse to use GG scouts, for 17 points a model and no S4 at half range i'd rather pay extra points for the killing blow and the near impossibility of being hit by enemy shooting. (thanks GW for the new hellbaster rules) My dad uses Brets and almost always has the GR in there especially with his BSB on foot, a stubborn unit with a good armour save and a ward save is just too good to miss out on, and i personally like the models. Questing knights have been recently ommitted from his lists though, the new rules on mounted great weapons really do suck.

elmolovesthekroot
15-10-2007, 14:51
Questing knights have been recently ommitted from his lists though, the new rules on mounted great weapons really do suck.

Boy amen to that the Bretonnians Special Units in general I think suck.

Elmo

Chiron
15-10-2007, 15:05
I've never seen anyone field a unit of empire halberdiers (except for myself a few years back). Shame that GW was unable to come up with any decent fix for these guys: I would have had a lot of suggestions. :rolleyes:

Its the weapon rules that need fixing, theres little if any reason to use any other choice but HW&S

zak
15-10-2007, 15:25
I rarely see Trolls in an Orc and Gobbo army. With leadership 4 they are far too unreliable and there are better rare choices available.
My Dark Elves never field Black Guard. They are expensive and don't provide value for those points. The Cauldron is used rarely as it makes DE's too static.
I pretty much use all of the slots in my beast army. Even the Ogres, but thats due to lack of models!
My mate uses the Grail Relique in most of the games he uses Brets and they seem a very useful 'annoyance' type unit used to hold units for a counter charge.

warlord hack'a
15-10-2007, 15:37
well I have a few common gobbos modelled with GW, back in the time when this was still allowed (yes indeed, together with the always strike first goblin only banner).

Fredmans
15-10-2007, 18:22
I think common goblins, trolls and snotlings all can be useful. Common gobbos: 4 pts for a model with a 4+ save unit in hth. Trolls went from barely useable to extremely good in the last edition. Keep two single trolls close to your general and you have got two chariots that does not panic your other troops, and the trolls do not panic from your other units. Snotlings are not good, but useful. For 40 pts, you get a unit that can claim a table quarter and is immune to panic.

I use all of them, (ok, common goblins the least, but I like variation).

In the category of not useful enough, I seldom see the Ogre Hunter, Orc Boar boyz (except for the savages), Chaos Ogres, Chaos Demonic Armies, Bat Swarms or the Black Coach.

/Fredmans

pcgamer72
15-10-2007, 18:29
I'm gonna put a vote in for Charmeleon Skinks. I don't believe I've ever seen then in play before.

Reticent
16-10-2007, 05:00
I'm gonna put a vote in for Charmeleon Skinks. I don't believe I've ever seen then in play before.

Maybe they were there and you just couldn't see them?

TheWarSmith
16-10-2007, 05:15
hmmm....
Grail relique might be a shade lower though.
OOoo dark elf assasin :)
Clan moulder skaven hero perhaps?
Chaos ogres are likely to be fairly far down the list.

I would say high elf archers but plenty of people actually use them.
Phoenix guard perhaps,although they'll get used a lot as soon as the new book appears.

Cant think of anything else off the top of my head.

Are you daft?!

Grail Reliquaes are AWESOME. Put next to the mandatory BSB, you have an Ld8 reroll unit that hates, and always gets some strikes back(from the actual GR). It's a 4+ save in combat, with the blessing automatically. That's a pretty damn solid tarpit for an army that can really use static infantry that don't pee their pants.

gerrymander61
16-10-2007, 09:42
chameleon skinks are actually quite useful. Because they can deploy so close to enemy units they are amazingly good at march blocking. Tiny units are good. I think you'd see them more if hey were not 0-1 thou

forthegloryofkazadekrund
16-10-2007, 09:50
mounted slaanshi daemonettes gets my vote

eleveninches
16-10-2007, 09:58
skinks on horned ones
phoenix guard
centigors

Gerhard Olenbay
16-10-2007, 15:32
Halberdiers are supported in the fluff, and that will be enough reason to bring them in an Empire army. Some people won't because their not as effective as swordsmen, but just as many will because they like to stick to fluff.

Engineers are overpriced and don't offer many advantages for that price. I think that's the least used unit in any Empire army.

snurl
16-10-2007, 15:40
I never seem to be able to find enough points to include Hammerers in my Dwarf armies. I usually opt for Ironbreakers instead.

mav1971
16-10-2007, 16:17
Are you daft?!

Grail Reliquaes are AWESOME. Put next to the mandatory BSB, you have an Ld8 reroll unit that hates, and always gets some strikes back(from the actual GR). It's a 4+ save in combat, with the blessing automatically. That's a pretty damn solid tarpit for an army that can really use static infantry that don't pee their pants.

I agree with you. I've had them hold up units for the whole game. Kept losing and passing their stubborn at leadership 8.

For Orcs and Goblins I always take 3 river trolls. -1 to hit them and I keep them with 12 of general. Even if they get out of his range once in combat their no longer stupid.

vorin
16-10-2007, 18:51

I totally agree. The reiqueae's are probably the most overlooked unit in the brettonian list. Great little unit and the sculpt is very characterful. It's actually one of my favorite models GW puts out!

As for trolls, they are pure gold in the new orc book. River trolls with the -1 to hit are quite valuable. My buddy always fields a couple of trolls to stick around with his general. They make for great protection for a killy general.

For least used unit in the game, I would have to go with the halberdiers. I am still chafing they did not fix this unit in the latest book. They should be a unit of primary use, fluffwise, but GW instead left them sucky.

Cragspyder
16-10-2007, 19:45
Ok, I didn't know we were counting back-of-the-book lists, in which case both Skink Cohorts and Horned One Riders from the Southlands list are likely never seen. However, I am building a Southlands army that includes both :) It's going to suck, but I want to try it anyways!

I think the Horned One riders could be decent. It's too bad about the T 2 skinks (and why did they bother giving the mounts T 4 that is never going to be used...) but they are fear-causing Fast Cav with 2 S 4 attacks on the charge per model. And, unlike their Cold One-riding counterparts, they can take a spawning and it doesn't even boost their choice from Special to Rare. Sotek (which I am using) or Huanchi could be real nice.

However, Skink cohorts look like they are just going to suck. I only have 4 units of 10 Skink Skirmishers for my Core in that list other then the Cohort, and I am maxed out on special and rare choices already (2 units of 5 Horned One Riders, 4 Kroxigors, 3 Terradons, 2 Salamander Teams, and a Stegadon).

Spawning of Huanchi on the cohort would be the only way I could see them being useful due to their fast movement...but then they are a special choice. I guess I could drop the Terradons... the whole reason I wanted the cohort anyways was to be slightly fluffy....

Anyways, TLDR. Cohorts and Horned one riders are the least used in any Lizardman army.

Cycorax
17-10-2007, 10:15
Ow and i was hoping on making a bret army at some point with the relique.
I didnt think it was too shabby having the blessing, 4+ AS and being stubborn on LD 8. I mean its not gonna kill much, but at least the peasants have hatred. I think its a good tar pit IMO!

p3990013
17-10-2007, 10:36
Horrors of Tzeentch! I am the only one using them...lol

Scythe
17-10-2007, 13:53
Wraiths. I never seen one since the transition from 5th to 6th edition. Not only they got nerfed in stats and special rules, they also suffered from the hero slots system. Every other VC hero is vastly superior.

dalakh
17-10-2007, 19:50
Horrors of Tzeentch! I am the only one using them...lol

I think it's only fair that i vote Horrors as well, as the most numerous army around here is Chaos. I've seen almost every unit available to Chaos, except Tzeencth Horrors of course, Tzeencth Flamers, Chaos Ogres, Chaos Trolls and Khorne Bestigors.

vorin
18-10-2007, 02:03
Ow and i was hoping on making a bret army at some point with the relique.
I didnt think it was too shabby having the blessing, 4+ AS and being stubborn on LD 8. I mean its not gonna kill much, but at least the peasants have hatred. I think its a good tar pit IMO!

Take the unit! It is a very good unit.....but its purpose is not to be killy. The purpose is to be a tarpit. Tie down enemy units with it to get flank charges or just keep your enemy distracted with it. Run it out in the front to draw charges while keeping a stand of knights close behind. You can use a 6 wide stand of cheap errants to get a flank on units tied down by the pilgrims.

More Brettonian players should take this great unit. It definitely gives the bretts a little more versatility.

sing Sang a song
18-10-2007, 02:22
Wood Elf Army Battle Standard Bearer

KingGato
18-10-2007, 04:41
To back up what many others are saying, the Grail Reliquae is a really great unit, particularly when paired with the BSB as someone has stated. If they aren't used much I would not know, because I always make room for one in my Bretonnian Lists.

I would assume the least used troops would be found in the DoW army, somewhere. But seeing as one specific unit does not jump to mind, I'd go with the Pheonix Guard maybe? Just as bad as Black Guard but don't have quite the same level of truely top-notch scuplt quality that the Black Guard models do.

Highborn
18-10-2007, 07:52
Wood Elf Army Battle Standard Bearer

Sarcasm doesn't translate well through forums ... and I seriously hope that answer was not a serious one. Wood Elf BSBs are serious powerhouses paired with Treemen or Eternal Guard - re-rollable Ld8/9 Stubborn is a wonderful thing.

For characters, I second the choice of Wraiths. Not one of my wraith unit has seen play since 5th edition and becoming a sub-standard hero.

For troops, there's not much I haven't seen at some point or another. Warhawk Riders suffer from competing against 4 far superior Special choices, although that's not their fault and they're not bad. The Cauldron of Blood, but that's less a unit and more a war machine. I don't think I've ever played against Bestigors - they probably suck, but I don't know because I've never had them across the table from me?

Evil-Lite
18-10-2007, 07:54
Vampire Counts: Bat Swarms

KingGato
18-10-2007, 08:02
I've played against the Cauldron of Blood a couple times. Usually comes paired with an assasin for super-high killing blow chances.

Highborn
18-10-2007, 08:11
I've used bat swarms before. Admittedly, I was low on points and needed something expensive to put in, but they performed quite admirably.

superknijn
18-10-2007, 08:46
Wraiths. I never seen one since the transition from 5th to 6th edition. Not only they got nerfed in stats and special rules, they also suffered from the hero slots system. Every other VC hero is vastly superior.

Well, a friend of mine uses a Wraith in a unit of zombies as a tarpit that can also fight back effectively. Ethereal Heroes should never be underestimated.

Scythe
18-10-2007, 09:01
I've used bat swarms before. Admittedly, I was low on points and needed something expensive to put in, but they performed quite admirably.

I have used them before as well. Also as points fillers I admit, and back in 6th edition, were they didn't suffer extra wounds, but they worked quite good for me as well. The 10" fly move is rather nice.

Well, a friend of mine uses a Wraith in a unit of zombies as a tarpit that can also fight back effectively. Ethereal Heroes should never be underestimated.

They are only overestimated as far as I can tell. In actual game, they are quite worthless. Due abysmal stats, Wraiths do not have any significant killing power, and die to a goblin hero with a lucky dirk. A Thrall or Wight Lord with a decent armour save (flayed hauberk) is superior in every aspect to me.

Chiungalla
18-10-2007, 09:03
Dark elf Beastmasters.

aenarion67
19-10-2007, 12:33
dark elf beastmaster!!!!
they are so common, those hyras are awesome!

Scythe
19-10-2007, 13:34
Hydras are controlled by apprentices, the dark elf beastmaster is a separate character. Both are not really common, tough I use the beastmaster from time to time (on a manticore, naturally).

T10
19-10-2007, 15:07
I don't know about "least used", but I kan point you in the direction of "least useful": Vampire Counts Bat Swarms.

-T10

Nickn
24-10-2007, 02:24
I have yet to see a goblin riding a great squig

Although incredinly funny

Muncher666
15-11-2007, 08:55
My general rides a great squig. It's not very useful, but it's fun and occasionally well and truly does his job (he took out a beastman shaman, overrun into a Chaos Sorceror, who chose to flee, and chased him down as well! Made over double his points right there). He's also quite good to deal with chariots.

I'd also like to note that I don't use the terrible model provided. I use an old school Gobbla. Looks silly as can be, but at least it doesn't look crap. :)

Allan.

aenarion67
15-11-2007, 09:21
well reavers dont see much these days