PDA

View Full Version : 3000 Points of Mounted Orcs and Goblins

UltimateNagash
14-10-2007, 17:40
My goodness, this was annoying to come up with... Points everywhere ;)
Anyway, I've finished it, so, yeah, what do ya guys and gals think of it?

Black Orc Warboss 329
Ulag's Akrit Axe, Heavy Armour, Shield, Warboss Umm's Best Boss 'At, Orc Boar Chariot, The Horn of Urgok

Savage Orc Great Shaman 339
Level 4 Wizard, Skull Wand of Kaloth, Amulet of Protecyness, Boar, Bigged's Kickin' Boots

Black Orc Big Boss 221
Martog's Best Basha, Heavy Armour, Shield, Effigy of Mork, Orc Boar Chariot

Black Orc Big Boss 216
Sword of Striking, Heavy Armour, Shield, Warboss Imbad's Iron Gnashas, Orc Boar Chariot

Orc Shaman 166
Level 2 Wizard, Dispel Scroll, Dispel Scroll, Boar

Goblin Shaman 200
Level 2 Wizard, Staff of Sneaky Stealin', Goblin Chariot

10 Goblin Wolf Riders 130
Short Bows

10 Goblin Wolf Riders 130
Short Bows

10 Forest Goblin Spider Riders 130

10 Forest Goblin Spider Riders 140
Short Bows

9 Orc Boar Boyz 205
Musician

9 Savage Orc Boar Boyz 214
Shields, Musician

Orc Boar Chariot 85
Extra Orc

Orc Boar Chariot 85
Extra Orc

Orc Boar Chariot 85
Extra Orc

Orc Boar Chariot 85
Extra Orc

2 Snotling Pump Wagons 80

3000 points

Nemesis7884
14-10-2007, 18:33
i like it! i have not a lot of experiences so probably can't help you a lot, but if it was my army, i'd replace one of the characters for an additional unit... i'd wheter go magic with the characters or close combat, but not both

UltimateNagash
14-10-2007, 18:51
Actually, the Savage Orc Shaman does something sneaky :eek: I position him and the unit so they have to go after the big nasty characters, and then obliterate them with the wand :evilgrin: and since they'll be a big tooled up nasty character, he'll have their armour and war save, but +2 armour because of the Boar (or does that not count? Either way, veeeeery nasty). And the other two Wizards are Magic Defence, what with the Dispel Scrolls and the Staff. Obviously, a Magic heavy army wouldn't be very nice to play, but then I have so many units that he can't obliterate them all quickly...