PDA

View Full Version : Apocalypse Rulebook - colour?

andyfair
15-10-2007, 15:33
Well I went to one of the launch day events and had a thoroughly good time along with my son. Didn't buy anything on the day as I enjoy making my purchases when my local store is less busy.

I had a quick browse through the Apocalypse book and a lot of it seemed to be in black and white. Perhaps some of the many of you who have bought it can confirm roughly how many colour pages it has?

How does it compare to previous rulebooks for colour content? I am not trying to stir just wondering whether GW have economised by including more black and white pages than in other rulebooks.

The Judge
15-10-2007, 15:35
No, it has huge amounts of colour. I don't they are economising. We're just used to less pictures, so it looks like there is more black and white.

TwilightOdyssey
15-10-2007, 15:36
I don't think so. The data sheets are in b/w, which I actually prefer for making copies of and adding to my army roster.

There are gobs of colour pics, however!

IJW
15-10-2007, 15:36
The datasheets are B&W and there are several B&W illustrations, but basically the whole first half of the book is chock-full of colour plates.

andyfair
15-10-2007, 16:15
Great stuff. I must have been looking through the back of the book then.

Will be buying soon along with dice and templates.

Oh how I'd love a Chaos Titan .. but not for the price of a fortnight's holiday abroad! I think I will go for a Baneblade which is only the price of a night's b&b in Brighton.

There were two custom built Titans in our local GW's Apocalypse launch and everyone was asking about buying one and where they could be sourced from. If GW ever get ambitious enough to break their plastic model record - they would sell a truckload. I'd have half a dozen for starters.