PDA

View Full Version : Other superheavies in APOC

Commisar BoB
16-10-2007, 09:12
Hey all
I was wondering if they'll have new rules for the other super heavies like Eldars' for example for APOC?

Khaine's Fury
16-10-2007, 09:20
I think there will be....certainly there are rumours already concerning another Apocalypse book of a "Wargear" nature....extra pages of things omitted from the current book, like the Trygon, Vampire raider/Hunter etc, etc.

Also, the main model conspicuous by its absence seems to be the new FW Reaver Titan....we've all seen the pictures, those who attended gamesday recently have seen it in the flesh...so why, if it was under development, was it not included in the Apoc rulebook? The Warlord was, and they don't even do a Warlord model....so yeah, you can expect them to catch-up on the other stuff....let's hope they do a better job with the Eldar gear than FW did....:)

-KF.

M1A2 Commander
16-10-2007, 09:42
As I see it they will need to produce another book devoted to more tanks / vehicles and wargear.

IJW
16-10-2007, 10:10
Like one called 'Apocalypse Wargear', seen in the leaked release schedule with a December release?

FallenAngel_864
16-10-2007, 10:44
From what I've been told (by store staffers as I have yet to but the Apoc Book), FW IA rules can be used, even if there are Apoc rules in the book for the models in question. It's kinda like a "take your pic" scenario, further re-inforcing the main point of this add-on: LOTSA FUN!

With all of the IA releases, it would be a shame for GW to concentrate on Apoc too much... they have other fish to fry... and FW does a great job already!

Devil-Dice
16-10-2007, 10:53
http://uk.games-workshop.com/apocalypse/datasheets/1/

They also seem to be releasing some datasheets as pdfs on the english GW site. Although im sure some of these are already in the book, but i think the legion of the damned formation is new.

IJW
16-10-2007, 10:56
Those are ALL new compared to the book.

boogle
16-10-2007, 11:07
I have heard also that FW will be doing a book of everrything they have ever done all i one place, whether it will be their rules or updated to fit in with Apocalypse no one yet knows