PDA

View Full Version : 2250pt Dark Elves (for small campaign)

Voltaire
16-10-2007, 11:36
Greetings one and all,

I need your scrutiny on this list;

Dark Elf Noble (General)
Seal of Ghrond, Armour of Darkness
Halberd

Sorceress
Level 2 Wizard
Dispel Scroll

Sorceress
Level 2 Wizard
Dispel Scroll, Darkstar Cloak

20 Warriors
Spears, Shields,
Full Command

20 Warriors
Spears, Shields,
Full Command

10 Crossbowmen

10 Crossbowmen

5 Dark Riders
Repeater Crossbows, Spears, Light Armour
Musician

5 Dark Riders
Repeater Crossbows, Spears, Light Armour
Musician

9 Shades

Cold One Chariot
spears

Cold One Chariot
spears

20 Black Guard
Dread Banner,
Full command

Repeater Bolt Thrower

Repeater Bolt Thrower

Power Dice: 6 (plus Darkstar Cloak)
Dispel Dice: 4 (plus Seal of Ghrond and 2 scrolls)

My main foe in this campaign is likely to be the undead. I literally have anything at my disposal for the entire campaign and need help. I don't know what else people will be fielding so tried to make ti that I could do something in every phase and balanced the list as much as possible.

Thanks in advance

- V

Holy Crap! Manticores!
17-10-2007, 15:21
Greetings one and all,

I need your scrutiny on this list;

My main foe in this campaign is likely to be the undead. I literally have anything at my disposal for the entire campaign and need help. I don't know what else people will be fielding so tried to make ti that I could do something in every phase and balanced the list as much as possible.

Thanks in advance

- VHomestly, most games, you'd be better off dropping the BG for a Hydra, and beefing up your other units with the 200 pts you'll save. In general, and specifically your unit as listed, they are too expensive a unit for what they can accomplish at anything smaller than 3000 pt games for my tastes. For the additional 210 pts, you could get a unit of COK's to add a bit more punch.

Gimp
17-10-2007, 17:32
1 problem your lord cant have a great weapon and the armour of darkness.

i like the 20 man unit of black guard although put them 7 wide so you can kill as much as possible.

RipFlag
18-10-2007, 05:00
Another thought would be to mount your General on a cold one, and join a unit, this way your unit will not suffer from fear tests, just stupidity....
I would also agree that the BG are alot of eggs in one basket, and the Dread banner, is really not necessary for its 75pt value.