PDA

View Full Version : Ordo of Inquisitors Majoris

Inquisitor Feldenhaus
19-10-2007, 00:11
Inspired by the Order of the Eye of Chaos, I have decided to create an Order for Inquisiton players. It's base of operations will be a forum , dead at the moment, created by me for the Inquisiton(see my sig). We will basically do the same thing as the Order of the Eye of Chaos, but, obviously, with Inquisition armies, please reply to this thread and not the Inquisitor's Tower forum, however.

thechosenone
19-10-2007, 00:17
Sup Feldenhaus. Nice, doing your own thing. Feel free to join us. If you gather enough members maybe we can co-create something. Who knows. Also, feel free to join us too. I'm slowly working on an arbites army using witch hunters rules so i may soon join you. I also have a kroot mercenary force working too, may just consider them a paid force for the inquisition to play along with you too

Good Luck

Christopher

Inquisitor Feldenhaus
19-10-2007, 00:54
Yeah, I joined you, and I agree, a joint project would be fun.

Arcanus
19-10-2007, 01:15
Sounds interesting. I'll watch this. Needs a better name. Make it an elite organization within the Inquisition. I'll be in here with Arcanus Uriel Corvus, my inquisitor.

Hive Mind 33
19-10-2007, 01:34
Ill join.
The Fluff for my marines might fit right in.

Rhamag
19-10-2007, 01:39
Just signed up. I've been looking for an excuse to go back to my Inquisition forces, and this looks like it. Excellent!

Tags
19-10-2007, 03:03
I have a rather large grey knight force sooo why not...

Lord Merlin
19-10-2007, 03:16
Would a crap load of psykers and their attendant stormtroops be a suitable addition.

Arcanus
19-10-2007, 03:19
Would a crap load of psykers and their attendant stormtroops be a suitable addition.

That pretty much summarizes my Inquisitional Army.

Romanus
19-10-2007, 09:09
Just joined and have been skimming through the forums and it looks good. I'll be brining along my Ordo Malleus force along with attached units of Death Korp and Templar.

Cheers, Rom

Apologist
19-10-2007, 10:09
In a little nod to the Inquisition War trilogy, why not call yourselves the Ordo Hydra?

Alternatively, since you're inspired by the 'Order of the Eye of Chaos', why not set up an Inquisitional Cell dedicated to rooting it out? Provides ample reason for Witchhunters and Daemonhunters...

The Ordo Ocular/Ocularis/Ocularum (delete as pleases you High Gothic doesn't need to obey Latin syntax!) translates roughly as The Order of the Eye.

If you fancy a slightly less 'official-sounding' name, how about:
Syntax Cell
The Thorn Directive
The Retribution Index (a quick nod to Scarygoround.com *glee!*)

Arcanus
19-10-2007, 15:12
Inquisitor Feldenhaus could you explain how this is going to work?

Inquisitor Feldenhaus
19-10-2007, 20:46
It's basically the same thing as Order of eye of terror, except with Inquisition, so you will write fluff-based army reports for the Inquisition in general, we may even start up a thing with Ooeot.

Arcanus
19-10-2007, 21:15
It's basically the same thing as Order of eye of terror, except with Inquisition, so you will write fluff-based army reports for the Inquisition in general, we may even start up a thing with Ooeot.

Well that might work because (Spoiler Alert: if you read past this point and are part of the Order I just ruined my campaign for you.)

I'm making a disgraced Inquisitor a nemesis to the Order. Maybe, he could be disgraced but still be a part of this organization. Any ideas?

Inquisitor Feldenhaus
19-10-2007, 21:51
maybe seeking redemption? I think it would work.

Arcanus
19-10-2007, 22:00
maybe seeking redemption? I think it would work.

Exactly, he was disgraced and sees his only chance to be put back into the Imperium's good graces is by annihilating the Order.

Arcanus
22-10-2007, 03:33
So what is the fluff direction of the Order?

Inquisitor Feldenhaus
22-10-2007, 22:55
Well, I think it should be a group of Inquisitors, from all ordos, gathered for the specific cause of eradicating the Order of the Eye of terror, I think having Inquisitors from different ordos will give us an upper hand in eradicating the Order. Feel free to ask any other questions.

Arcanus
22-10-2007, 23:09
Well, I think it should be a group of Inquisitors, from all ordos, gathered for the specific cause of eradicating the Order of the Eye of terror, I think having Inquisitors from different ordos will give us an upper hand in eradicating the Order. Feel free to ask any other questions.

Well, I doubt Xenos would be involoved so it'd be Malleus and Hereticus exclusive. Right?

Rhamag
23-10-2007, 00:24

I'm a little confused as to how it works, sorry. Am I correct in thinking that I play a game with my army, then write a battle report in a fluff-style? Roughly how long is a typical piece? If you could link some examples I'd be very grateful. Thanks!

Arcanus
23-10-2007, 00:57
I'm a little confused as to how it works, sorry. Am I correct in thinking that I play a game with my army, then write a battle report in a fluff-style? Roughly how long is a typical piece? If you could link some examples I'd be very grateful. Thanks!

It's typically about a page. Some maybe more or less depending on how detailed your piece is.

Inquisitor Feldenhaus
23-10-2007, 01:17
Yeah, xenos probably wouldn't work, but then they don't have an army so that really isn't a problem, I was also thinking we could maybe escalate this, and include all other GW supplement games as well, or atleast Inquisitor and maybe BG.

Arcanus
23-10-2007, 01:34
Yeah, xenos probably wouldn't work, but then they don't have an army so that really isn't a problem, I was also thinking we could maybe escalate this, and include all other GW supplement games as well, or atleast Inquisitor and maybe BG.

Yeah, probably even Nercomunda.
P.S. I just realized you have the sig I had when I first joined warseer. Great quote.

LexxBomb
23-10-2007, 09:57
any room for illuminati themed Imperial Guard

Inquisitor Feldenhaus
23-10-2007, 10:55
I think Illuminati theme would work, if you wanted you could always include an allied Inquisitor, or they could be the ordo militant of our "order".