PDA

View Full Version : Mirakel_Jockes Word Bearers

mirakel_jocke
06-09-2005, 18:53
Well, I just wanted to show you guys my first painted Word Bearer in my new scheme for them.

I will try to make this thread into one of those thread where you can see an army grow, so if I don't get to lazy I'll try to post up any new minis I just have painted and stuff here.

So for starters my only finished (except the base) Word Bearer mini:

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b241/mirakel_jocke/Korrigerad0150.jpg

Enjoy!

/Mirakel_Jocke

nurgle_boy
06-09-2005, 18:55
very nice indeed. the red is a nice shade and has a nice depth to it. and contrasts well with the bone.

*claps*

well done!

mirakel_jocke
06-09-2005, 18:59
Well thanks NB.

That comment will be the ground for my motivation to finish this army that I am building up right now in my head :p

/Mirakel_Jocke

bruenor
06-09-2005, 19:03
Yes that's one nice mini, I too applaud the superb red, with it's richness and depth.

tzeentchgiant
06-09-2005, 19:06
As said I very richly coloured mini, looks brilliant, the bone trim looks especially good against the vibrant red you have chosen, and the level of black is just enough to look classy, without it becoming over powering.

Keep up the good work, how soon until your first unit's done?

TG

mirakel_jocke
06-09-2005, 19:15
Cheers guys :D !

It makes me glad to hear that you guys like him. The colour combination sure works huh.

A couple of days ago I stripped my old Ahriman model and I am now trying to figure out some cool convos for him so I can use him as my Dark Apostle. Once over at old portent I saw somene who had cut off the top two horns of him and used him as an Dark Apostle. It looked great.

The only thing that I need to figure out is how to turn his staff into an acursed Crozious. Any ideas?

/Mirakel_Jocke

Izram
06-09-2005, 19:39
You can put a skull at the top and cover it with litinies. They are easy enough to make.

As for the marine, maybe its the pic, but it looks like the bolter barrel isnt drilled out. Plus, I would put enscriptions on the chainsword or some pattern to break it up. You have a lot of open spaces on the model, use them to your advantage.

I like it though. Could have used a darker red tho.

mirakel_jocke
06-09-2005, 19:46
What is litinies?

And about the barrel, I noticed that when I posted up this pic, and I will definately fix that. And some inscriptions and purity seals on the chainsaw sure would make him look alot more experienced and dedicated. I will try to make some purity seals in GS and attach them a little here and there at the models in my army. Sounds good?

/Mirakel_Jocke

ExoCowboy
06-09-2005, 20:16
Cheers guys :D !

Once over at old portent I saw somene who had cut off the top two horns of him and used him as an Dark Apostle. It looked great.

it was mine... at least I used the head converted just like you said, the model was otherwise dark angel robed veteran guy! I can get a photo of it next week if you want to see that, the army is now at my youth club... I work there, and also play at work-time :D

But anyways, that is a cool scheme and well executed! Word Bearers are my favourite chaos (and as I have that army too :)) legion, and your WB guys look much better than mine!

Hideous Loon
06-09-2005, 20:20
mirakel_jocke: Litanies are devotional texts, like prayers, written on pieces of armour, easily represented by fine lines.

Great Word Bearer! Always remember, "How many words could a Word Bearer bear if a Word Bearer could bear words?"

mirakel_jocke
06-09-2005, 20:27
@ ExoCowboy:Hah, what a coincidence! If it is ok with you I'll use that concept and just make some other minor differences. It is a great model between and I would love to see some pics of him!

@ hideous_loon: Thanks for the explanaition on litanies, and I do have some of them on the models shoulderpads, it is maybe a bit hard to see though...

/Mirakel_Jocke

Izram
06-09-2005, 20:58
By litinies I basically meant elongate purity seal with writing on them. long strips of paper.

mirakel_jocke
06-09-2005, 21:06
By litinies I basically meant elongate purity seal with writing on them. long strips of paper.

Aaah, I see. I will maybe try to have some of those on my bigger things.

I just made a double mold of the two purity seals (wich means that I made two molds of each one of them, and I did it all one one base) that you get with the SM dread sprues. I will make some of those to use on a bit of everything in my army. But I will probably make some out of GS and GS and paper to create some more variation in my army.

/Mirakel_Jocke

Zark the Damned
06-09-2005, 23:00
Looks good, nice work on the red and bone. The writing on the shoulders could do with being a tad thinner though, but generally nice work, should look really good in an army.

And yes, Impurity Seals and Litanies of Hate would be very fluffy and cool additions to the minis.

New Cult King
07-09-2005, 01:58
I really like this - your reds are brilliant.

I can't help but think that a watered down Chestnut Ink wash would help define the bone a little more.

But it's a striking paintjob, and will look awesome across an entire unit :D

DenGad
07-09-2005, 09:36
Very nice paintscheme. Looking forward to see a unit photo.
Keep up the good work.

=][=

Luke
07-09-2005, 10:18
yeah, thats a real nice colour scheme. i prefere the bone colour to GW's silver mess. tbh the studios word bearers look like someone couldnt be bothered with figuring out a nice colour scheme "i know....lets make the armour trim..SILVER!"

mirakel_jocke
07-09-2005, 14:41
@ Zark the Damned: Yes, i will try to make the lines a little bit thinner next time...

@ New Cult King: Wel thanks for the comment but one thing that i had in mind when painting this guy up was "No inks, No inks...", besides, i kind like the blending bonecolour against the dark and filthy red.

@ DenGad: I promise to put up a photo of the entire unit when they are done :D

@ Luke: heh, i know what you mean... The scheme GW came up with for them just plain sucks...

And the barrel issue is now solved...

/Mirakel_Jocke

Luke
07-09-2005, 14:54
i dont mean this in any kind of offensive way (as i happen to love it) but your colour scheme is very V2. bone and red aint seen together too often these days. neither are crisp, bright (yet still chaotic) chaos marines.

mirakel_jocke
07-09-2005, 17:07
Does anybody got some ideas of how to base them...? Maybe cityfight themed bases? Or jungle?

Any comments, ideas or pictures are greatly appreciated!

/Mirakel_Jocke

x-esiv-4c
07-09-2005, 17:13
Nice looking word_bearer, a good change from the traditional silver and off red-pinkish hue.

ExoCowboy
07-09-2005, 19:49
Does anybody got some ideas of how to base them...? Maybe cityfight themed bases? Or jungle?

Any comments, ideas or pictures are greatly appreciated!

/Mirakel_Jocke

What kind of terrain do you usually play on?

Hideous Loon
07-09-2005, 21:03
Desert bases. One never fails with desert bases. And they're easy to make as well, just glue sand to a base, ink it with Chestnut, drybrush in Snakebite, Bubonic, Bleached, Bleached+White. Add skulls and dry bones where needed.

mirakel_jocke
07-09-2005, 22:17
What kind of terrain do you usually play on?

Well the only board that I currently have is just a one made in tree with a grass-mat (sp?) glued to it. It works nice, but I plan to maybe make a cityfight board some day...

So I have quite some options for my my Word Bearers really...

EDIT: Hideous_loon, that is actually a pretty good idea... I might try it out on a testbase.

/Mirakel_Jocke

ExoCowboy
08-09-2005, 06:13
As you might have seen on my models, I prefer the desert-bases too. They are easy to do, and work well on all kinds of tables, unlike the green ones that kinda clash a bit too much with the desert- or city-boards. I just glue sand, paint all things bestial brown, drybrush bronzed flesh, glue static grass, and then drybrush the grass and the sand with bleached bone (yes, I do like my bleached bone :))

plasmadaemon
08-09-2005, 16:20
Very very nice, i like the armour, espiccially it's depth but you need to touch up the left leg a bit, it's kinda chunky... I love the bone, it was/is a nice idea and gives a nice contrast to the mini.

MSN makes me write like a chav :mad:

mirakel_jocke
08-09-2005, 17:11
So here (http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=208440#post208440) is the army list that I am trying to build.

As soon as I finish something I'll try and put ip up here ASAP.

But Now I need to glue together my new Havocs and Rhino ;)

@ PD:Thanks PD, and I'll try to fix the leg later.

/Mirakel_Jocke

virre
08-09-2005, 17:38
Realy nice, want to see the army ready as quick as possible...

mirakel_jocke
08-09-2005, 17:41
Realy nice, want to see the army ready as quick as possible...

Heh, I'll do my best... I have a lot of stuff going on at the same time you know.

/Mirakel_Jocke

mirakel_jocke
08-09-2005, 19:26
I am currently working on my Ahriman model that will becmoe my Dark Apostle with a bit of converting. I just clpped and filed off the top two horns on the model, and the big eye in its forehead. I will paint up a mark of Chaos undivided there later.

The only thing that troubles my mind (ATM) is how to convert his bedlamm staff into an Accursed Cruzious. Should I just leave it as it is?

I will try to put up some pics of him tomorrow, so you guys can actually see what I am blabbering about.

Any ideas of what to do woth the staff is greatly appreciated!

/Mirakel_Jocke

Izram
08-09-2005, 20:14
look into staffs on chaos whfb sorcerers. there are a couple with the chaos undivided symbol and random runes that may look good.

mirakel_jocke
08-09-2005, 20:25
Ok, I'll go and have a look...

/Mirakel_Jocke

Sebish
08-09-2005, 21:01
Well...Very nicely done, but i can't say i like the bone trim. Nicer with gold like you tried before.

Well let's hope it looks better live :D Good job Jocke

mirakel_jocke
08-09-2005, 21:03
Thanks Sebish. But I will keep the bone trim as I like it.

/Mirakel_Jocke

Brother Shivon
08-09-2005, 21:33
The Bone contrasts well with the red. I really like your scheme and choice of colors. Keep up the good work. Ahriman will make a pretty decent Dark Apostle...post pictures when your finished. I'm looking foward to a unit shot. ;) Kee em' comin'!

ExoCowboy
10-09-2005, 19:34
*starts to chant* "give is WIP-shots!"

mirakel_jocke
10-09-2005, 19:41
*starts to chant* "give is WIP-shots!"

Ok, ok. I suppose that I can take some shots of the squads and some pics of my soon-to-bee Dark Apostle.

I will try to ge them up tonight, or tomorrow at latest.

Sounds ok? ;)

/Mirakel_Jocke

ExoCowboy
10-09-2005, 20:43
sounds ok to me :) We are waiting impatiently to see what you have been up to

mirakel_jocke
10-09-2005, 22:16
I have just taken some pics of two Oblits in my old paintscheme, an CSM in my old paintscheme and my WIP Dark Apostle.

I am currently rezising and uploading them. I will edit this post and show you guys the pics in around 5 min...

EDIT: So here is some pics. Not so good pics but still, pics...

First of, is my WIP Dark Apostle. I have clipped and filed of his upper two horns so far... Still unsure wether or not to leave the staff as it is...

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b241/mirakel_jocke/Word%20Bearers/Korrigerad0012.jpg

Then we have some pics of Word Bearers that I painted for about a year ago... I really hate them, but I'll try to repaint some of them, after I have removed the mouldlines... :rolleyes:

Here is the normal CSM.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b241/mirakel_jocke/Word%20Bearers/Korrigerad0023.jpg

And here is my pair of Oblits. I just switched the head on the one to the right from the normal plain Oblit head, to a Terminator head that I had lying around.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b241/mirakel_jocke/Word%20Bearers/Korrigerad0020.jpg

So, let me know what you guys think about the DA so far... The old badly painted minis was just to show you guys how I painted for a year ago ^^ ( use this smiley as a stand in for the blink one, since you cannot have more then 4 pics and smileys in a single post ^^)

/Mirakel_Jocke

plasmadaemon
10-09-2005, 22:27
Eagerly waiting for pics

and has the oblit got NMM gold like mine? no? neh neh! :p

(and check bolter and chainsword dammit!)

mirakel_jocke
10-09-2005, 22:45
Err... New pics up! (they are on the previous page)

/Mirakel_Jocke

plasmadaemon
10-09-2005, 22:57
Looking nice, loking nice, the metal could do with a little bit of livening up... but the red is fine....and the marine...honest....

mirakel_jocke
10-09-2005, 23:11
Looking nice, loking nice, the metal could do with a little bit of livening up... but the red is fine....and the marine...honest....

Did you really read my post PD ;)

I said that I painted those minis for about a year ago, and that I HATE them.

Hmm, as soon as I am done assembling my Rhino and my Havocs, I'll put up some more pics.

/Mirakel_Jocke

Uriel
11-09-2005, 03:17
Nice figures, I gotta start posting some of my stuff because Im your age too!

ExoCowboy
11-09-2005, 07:07
that apostle looks nice, and somewhat familiar ;). You have really improved as a painter, and that is always a good thing isnt it!

mirakel_jocke
11-09-2005, 09:56
Yes, yes, improving is nice.

I was wondering, to nailpolish remover damage green stuff?

Because if it doesn't I'll try and strip the Oblits instead of just repainting them.

Someone said that brakefluid works good for plastics, can someone here confirm that as I would like to use it to strip some of my CSM that's in my old scheme (take a look at the previouspage and you'll see why...).

Hmmm, I will be busy glueing, assembling and undercoating much of my stuff today, so don't expect some PIP or ready painted pics of my models today... Maybe some WIP stuff of my rhino if I do decide to convert a bit.
Besides, anyone here have some ideas of how to represent extra armour on the Chaos Rhino without using Plasticard?

It was a really good idea to post up this thread since I will need all support I can get to finish this army, and you guys are the greatest motivators I've ever seen ;)

/Mirakel_Jocke

ExoCowboy
11-09-2005, 18:24
great we can be help for your motivation! I have been using brakefluid for both metals and plastics, and it works on plastic much better... even after a couple of hours it kind "bubbles" the paint of the model, so you can use (old) toothbrush to scrup it off. With metal ones it does not work as well, but I havent found a better way. So I'll just do it with the brake fluid, whatever the model is made out of.

And about that extra armour, I used those "armor plates" that come with chaos vehicle sprue... you know, the ones with chaos symbols and all other icons. With a couple of vehicle kits, you can make one good armour. Worked with me, although plasticard might be better :)

Have fun with those conversions! :cool:

ExoCowboy
15-09-2005, 06:40
Wanted to keep this thread alive and keep Jocke motivated :). Here is the pic of the apostle I was talking about, did you happen to mean this (it is from the portent-times)? The painting isnt very good, I think I have to repaint my WB army some day when I have time.

http://cultofcowboys.net/wordbearers/apostle.jpg

mirakel_jocke
15-09-2005, 14:31
Oh, yeah! That must be it!

That's a really nice Dark Apostle you have made there Exo. Thanks for putting it up since it really is inspirational for me.

So, I haven't really done so much for a while since I have been busy with some other stuff... I have glued together a couple of more Havocs and I recently bought some more Daemonettes that will be a part of my army.

I have decided to keep the Ahriman staff for my Dark Apostle but I am thinking of covering it upp with litanies inpurity seals and skulls hanging from chains. Sounds good?

I'll try to get some work done on my DA today/tomorrow and as soon as some progress are made on him or on any other stuff in my army I'll post up some pics. Sounds ok?

/Mirakel_Jocke

mirakel_jocke
18-09-2005, 16:11
For about 30 mins ago I bought the old chapter approved annual 2003, and in the back of the book there is painting guide on how to paint very dark Word Bearers.

It got me inspired to maybe try to use some thinned down (1:1 water/ink) red ink all over the red ares to give the model a very dark and gothic feel. It maybe even contrasts better with the bone then the red I already have. (this just gave me and idea, if I ink the red ares so they get darker, maybe some chestnut or brown ink over the bone ares might look good if I thinn it down enough...)

For those of you that are lazy and doesn't wanna look at the first page, here is what my scheme will be like;

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b241/mirakel_jocke/Korrigerad0150.jpg

If you guys do think that some thinned down (or maybe even almost pure) red ink over the red areas will look good, I'll try it out later today and put up some pics of how it turned out.

Oh, and sorry for the lack of updates, but I have had some stuff going on that have taken much of my time lately. I'll try to get better at posting regular updates.

/Mirakel_Jocke

mirakel_jocke
19-09-2005, 14:22
Do you guys think that "ash bases" would fit with my scheme? You know, sand, undercoat balck, khommando khaki, bleached bone, bleached bone with some white added.

Maybe with some small dots of static grass added.

Or do you think that the plain typhical cityfight bases will look better?

Please tell me what you think.

/Mirakel_Jocke

plasmadaemon
19-09-2005, 15:53
Do you guys think that "ash bases" would fit with my scheme? You know, sand, undercoat balck, khommando khaki, bleached bone, bleached bone with some white added.

Maybe with some small dots of static grass added.

Or do you think that the plain typhical cityfight bases will look better?

Please tell me what you think.

/Mirakel_Jocke
lava basses dude, it's all about lava ;)

mirakel_jocke
19-09-2005, 15:59
lava basses dude, it's all about lava ;)

Oh, lava bases with ash... I like it. I have already tried out the ash base on my test model, and it looks pretty good, but with lava I bet it'll look fantastic.

Any suggestions on what to use as lava? Green stuff?

Oh, and PD, thanks for actually noticing this thread ;)

/Mirakel_Jocke

nurgle_boy
19-09-2005, 16:00
hmm... maybe some cheap putty... cheap putty and slate would make some ncie rocky lava bases, and give a chance to do some upward lighting effects...

would look cool as well...

mirakel_jocke
19-09-2005, 16:02
hmm... maybe some cheap putty... cheap putty and slate would make some ncie rocky lava bases, and give a chance to do some upward lighting effects...

would look cool as well...

Well the only source lightning effects I'll have if I use lava will be on the nearby ash.

It will get to complicated if I do it on the marines...

Are there any other options then modelling putties?

EDIT: Oh, I know, what about using some PVA glue as the lava! It'll be cheap and will probably look pretty good!

/Mirakel_Jocke

plasmadaemon
19-09-2005, 16:04
What do you mean: "i found this thread"!? :p

For lava bases, I too would suggest some kind of putty to make high ground,, i'm not sure but i think you can stack 2 bases together and drill the top base to have cracks in it, then fill the cracks up with a lil' bit of putty to make crevices.

btw, i wont be on msn anytime soon, it is teh obsolete.... i'll try to fix it... or it might start up as usuall on a sunny day.

mirakel_jocke
19-09-2005, 16:07
But what about some PVA glue to use as lava!

It'll be cheap and will probably look pretty good... If you want to "poke" in it to create motion, then it'll work fine aslong as you let the glue harden a little bit first.

Do you guys think it'll work?

/Mirakel_Jocke

nurgle_boy
19-09-2005, 16:16
oh i only ment on the ash. it would ruin the marines if it went wrong. just a dull glo from the lava itself

mirakel_jocke
19-09-2005, 16:20
oh i only ment on the ash. it would ruin the marines if it went wrong. just a dull glo from the lava itself

Ok. I know what you mean about ruining the marines if it go wrong.

But what about the PVA? Do you think it'll work?

/Mirakel_Jocke

plasmadaemon
19-09-2005, 16:22
Ok. I know what you mean about ruining the marines if it go wrong.

But what about the PVA? Do you think it'll work?

/Mirakel_Jocke
teh PVA? nope. Teh new GW water effects? yep

x-esiv-4c
19-09-2005, 16:23
Excellent apostle there, where did that head come from?

mirakel_jocke
19-09-2005, 16:24
teh PVA? nope. Teh new GW water effects? yep

But I'll paint it as lava... It is not like I want some water to run around over the ash...

Or do you mean that I should paint over the expensive watereffects thing?

/Mirakel_Jocke

mirakel_jocke
19-09-2005, 16:27
Excellent apostle there, where did that head come from?

You mean ExoCowboy's or mine?

Both of them are from the Ahriman of the Thousand Sons (http://uk.games-workshop.com/chaosspacemarines/miniature-gallery/32/) model.

/Mirakel_Jocke

plasmadaemon
19-09-2005, 16:45
But I'll paint it as lava... It is not like I want some water to run around over the ash...

Or do you mean that I should paint over the expensive watereffects thing?

/Mirakel_Jocke
paint over the thing, thats what i meant

mirakel_jocke
19-09-2005, 17:06
paint over the thing, thats what i meant

Hmm, are you sure that PVA wont work almost just as good?

If not the PVA, I think I'll go with GS instead. I will probably not need to much of it anyway.

/Mirakel_Jocke

mirakel_jocke
19-09-2005, 19:19
I just painted up the base that my testmodel has in an ash scheme. It looked good so I continued by adding some lava with Green Stuff.

As soon as the GS is dry and I have painted it I will put up pics of it.

/Mirakel_Jocke

nurgle_boy
19-09-2005, 19:54
niiice
sounds very cool, and cant wait for pics...

mirakel_jocke
19-09-2005, 21:02
niiice
sounds very cool, and cant wait for pics...

I'll let the GS cure over the night, so hopefully I'll be able to finish the base and post up some pics tomorrow.

/Mirakel_Jocke

Nkari
20-09-2005, 07:17
Yup, did the same with my oblis, changing it to terminator heads makes them look soo much better imho..

mirakel_jocke
22-09-2005, 19:36
I'm so sorry that I haven't been able to tkae some pics of the base of the test WB, bu here they are:

So, I used the regular ashscheme with a little twist to it, lava.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b241/mirakel_jocke/Word%20Bearers/Korrigerad0061.jpg

The lava was made out of GS and is supposed to look like it is flowing up through cracks of hardened lava,

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b241/mirakel_jocke/Word%20Bearers/Korrigerad0060.jpg

More pics.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b241/mirakel_jocke/Word%20Bearers/Korrigerad0058.jpg

More pics in next post.

/Mirakel_Jocke

mirakel_jocke
22-09-2005, 19:37
More pics:

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b241/mirakel_jocke/Word%20Bearers/Korrigerad0053.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b241/mirakel_jocke/Word%20Bearers/Korrigerad0051.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b241/mirakel_jocke/Word%20Bearers/Korrigerad0050.jpg

So, please tell me what you think!

/Mirakel_Jocke

nurgle_boy
22-09-2005, 19:42
ooh, pretty...
i really like it, but thats probebly because it looks like ive been paniting more red cloaks... the over shading and highlighting again!

tzeentchgiant
22-09-2005, 19:49
Looks sharp, I really love the glowing effect you've got going there on the base, very cool.

TG

mirakel_jocke
22-09-2005, 19:57
@ PD and TG: Well thank you.

Yeah I am also pretty pleased with how the glow from the lava turned out.

/Mirakel_Jocke

plasmadaemon
22-09-2005, 20:37
Wow! very nice effect you got there Mirakel! Your lava is just as i imagined it would look like, very good blending too, seamless blending actually in some parts ;)

I also noticed that the red got a marble effect to it, looks very good IMO. leave it as it is.

ExoCowboy
23-09-2005, 07:19
Nice one! I especially like the finger ;)..

naah, just kidding. The red looks great, and as said before the colour scheme suits WB well, in fact better than the "official one" (and my scheme, dammit!)... I like the markings and writings on it. Just so... Wordbearish!

The base is also cool (no pun intended), something completely different and fits the model well.

GIVE US MORE!

mirakel_jocke
23-09-2005, 13:32
Thanks Exo and PD.

Me and my mates will actually have our second painting evening today, so I will only be online for about one and a half hour from the time this is posted.

My goals for tonight are: To glue together my Chaos Rhino and the remaining Havocs. To fix a few things in one of my tactical squads, and after all that I'll try to undercoat the lot and get to painting.

Oh, I almost forgot, I'll try to do some impurity seals and stuff for my DA, and maybe some chains with skulls hanging from his Accursed Crozious.

/Mirakel_Jocke

Ja'ei'makiir
05-10-2005, 22:59
That lava does look very good.
I like it!

immortal99
22-10-2005, 18:39
a month later and still no pics of whole unit?
like the look of it, nice colour scheme!

mirakel_jocke
22-10-2005, 19:00
a month later and still no pics of whole unit?
like the look of it, nice colour scheme!
Holy crap!

You shouldn't have ressurected this!

I have other projects that I am working on ATM...

But since you now have brought this back to life I'll post my progress since the last update.

I have recently tried out some Brake Fluid (dot.4) so I can start stripping my old CSM's and it worked very good. I left one of them in the stuff for about 20-40 mins (can't remeber exactly how long) and when i started brushing the mini the paint went off wery easily.

I have also done some progress on the rhino...

Damn! Now I must get my lazy **** up to fix some pics somewhat soon...

I curse you immortal99, curse you!!!

/Mirakel_Jocke

ExoCowboy
22-10-2005, 19:06
just what we all been waiting for, jocke is back in the business :cool:

immortal99
22-10-2005, 19:26
your welcome MJ quite happy to get other people to do work for my own pleasure :D
EDIT: its your fualt for having it in your sig. :D people do read them you know

mirakel_jocke
22-10-2005, 19:29
just what we all been waiting for, jocke is back in the business :cool:
Yay, the motivation is returning!

I forgot to mention that I have stripped all my old daemonettes that looked like crap too...

Hmm, everything just lies there waiting to get glued, stripped and painted!

The only thing left to do now is to lock all my unglued 'nids and everything that might remind me of them in a box and then take a big juicy mouthfull of thinner to forget that I own them... Brilliant, eh?

Hmm, now lets get that Rhino ready *puts on bbg's**

*Big Bad Gloves

EDIT:
your welcome MJ quite happy to get other people to do work for my own pleasure :D
EDIT: its your fualt for having it in your sig. :D people do read them you know
Yes I figured it must be that cursed sig... Oh well, now when the project is starting again it might just aswell stay there...

/Mirakel_Jocke

Kommie
22-10-2005, 22:28
When i looked at the first post of this model, it was just ok, because it didn't really look all that chaos to me, it looked a little too imperial...
But now seeing what you have done with it, it looks awesome. I hope you keep up the great work, and i am glad that you have the motivation

mirakel_jocke
22-10-2005, 22:30
*looks at first post*

Hmm, I see what you mean, good that it looks chaosy enough now atleast :p

/Mirakel_Jocke