PDA

View Full Version : Army Sheets

Mandrathrax
22-10-2007, 21:39
I was wondering if someone out there has versatile Pdfs or something that could be used for army lists... sort of like the things in the back of the 3rd ed. book, but better.

thewizard99
22-10-2007, 21:41
mmmm if i remember correctly GW still have some up on the website, dunno where though, also if you have the money try Armybuilder from www.wolflair.com has a free version limit to only 500pts i think, u can download the new codex rules etc from forums or there if i remember.

NEVER USE THE GW ARMY BUILDER IS SUCKS!!! AND IS NEVER UPDATED!!!!

sorry for the caps had to be said

TwilightOdyssey
22-10-2007, 21:47
Here ya go!

http://us.games-workshop.com/games/40k/gaming/roster/roster.htm

:)

Mandrathrax
22-10-2007, 21:49
Here ya go!

http://us.games-workshop.com/games/40k/gaming/roster/roster.htm

:)

bah i hate those ones. i have the old rules book so i could print them off if need be.

i was asking more if anyone had kustom ones?

Maarten
22-10-2007, 22:05
If you have a spreadsheet program, Excel for example, you can actually make them yourself.

That's what I do. :)

Thoth62
22-10-2007, 22:13
That's also what I do. As a bonus, if you keep a sum at the bottom, you have a running tally of the points total you're at without actually having to do any math. It's beautiful.

vulcan raven
23-10-2007, 08:25
excel ftw. it's golden to make lists

leonmallett
23-10-2007, 09:19
mmmm if i remember correctly GW still have some up on the website, dunno where though, also if you have the money try Armybuilder from www.wolflair.com has a free version limit to only 500pts i think, u can download the new codex rules etc from forums or there if i remember.

NEVER USE THE GW ARMY BUILDER IS SUCKS!!! AND IS NEVER UPDATED!!!!

sorry for the caps had to be said

I for one like IAL, except for the update issue. It is nice to use in practice in my experience however. It is a little buggy on some options, but the validation tool can be disabled to counter this.

LawrencePhillips
23-10-2007, 12:55
I have a full version of army builder. Its always updated as the rules are created and maintained by 40k players. Sometimes it contains errors, but the dev's fix 'em quick enough. The printing options are a little week, but with a little tweaking it can be very useful. The only real downer to army builder is their stupid anti piracy protection systems which means you need to apply to have your key unlocked if you have to re-register the product more than once every 3 months (annoying when a new OS comes out).

I won't use anything else and it doesn't really cost all that much either.